Young Drivers Fee - Any companys not have one?

Bigbluebear

Mouseketeer
Is there any hire companies dont have a young drivers charge? Or is there any way to avoid having to pay it?

It doesnt half add a fair amount onto the price of car hire!

Would like to keep up wirh this thread as my sister and her b/f are going next year and he wants to drive i saw it at $25 a day extra to hire a car:scared:

I know Virgin Holidays Platinum Insaurance covers under 25's at no extra cost but other than that I don't think it is easy to get at a good price.

Claire ;)

Years ago, Avis had no surchage, but that may have changed. Your best bet is to check them all - Hertz, Avis, Budget, Alamo, Dollar, and see whether there are any that don't. Good luck :goodvibes

I used US RENTACAR last year and they had no under 25 charge - I dont think that they were that much more expensive either!

I used US RENTACAR last year and they had no under 25 charge - I dont think that they were that much more expensive either!

I looked at them, and they were saying that if i didnt pay £110 when booking the car id have to pay $25 per day when i collected it, so there is only a £50 difference roughly.

When I went in 2005 I ended up booking with Alamo through British Airways as they had the mst reasonable deals for under-25s, but I don't know if they still do... Their insurance packages are still among the best value, and you don't have to be flying with them.

it seems like uscarhire.co.uk dont have a young drivers fee, although the hire is slightly more expensive than other companies. will do for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter