Young couple budgets!?

hey guys, i am planning to go away wih my boyfriend to orlando and i was just wondering if theres any ideas what airline to book with etc. we need sumthing as cheap as possible as we are only 18 lol! origioanlly thinking of booking with flyglobespan as its been the cheapest we've seen...what do u think!?

many thanks!

I originally booked with Globespan because we stay in Glasgow. I was hoping not to have to do the usual Glasgow to Gatwick, Gatwick to Orlando route.

We booked Business Class which was still very competitive compared to the other airlines. We ended up cancelling and booking with BA instead. Globespan's poor reviews and the fact that they could not offer us return tickets in November tipped the balance for us.

However, if price is important and you are prepared to be flexible then perhaps they are the airline for you. There are lots of threads discussing Globespan on the UK Planning Forum.

HTH:goodvibes

hey thank u very much for ur reply! yea i live in belfast from which flyglobespan fly from, its the cheapest iv found from here, however i think that i would rather pay for a better reviewed air company as i cnt affrd any mishaps as im travelin with my boyfriend whos my age as well lol, we have no credit cards and all that lol! i hate flyin to london!!!!!

we flew with fly globe span last summer, and had no problems, food was good, and flight was on time, we were very pleased with the service. This year we are flying with virgin as we found cheaper flights with them, not sure we would have been as keen to fly with globespan as they have had quite a few problems this year, but my advise is shop around, use opodo, etc to see if you can find a good deal.

My first own paid trip to orlando was in 1999 when i was 19... went with BA and i have to say they can do some good deals, just to give you an idea we went in Jan 07 for 12 nights staying @ All Star Sports for £628 each that included flights and Accomodation. If you go at the cheaper time of year you get alot more for your money and i think BA do free flight transfer to Gatwick or Manchester... might be worth a look... :confused3

don't want to put a dampner on your excitement but be careful of booking flight/accomodation seperately, many US hotels have a minimum age requirement of 21!!!

haha dont worry, iv checked up on all of this!! im not booking anything seperatly either! but thanks!:angel:

Hi

Try looking at www .travelsupermarket. com

They give you prices on current air fares from many major airlines. Also have you considered a connecting flight. Sometimes this can save you money. Booking the hotel seperately. Look on dreams unlimited on here. The disney hotels can work out cheaper than booking through disney uk. You can book the hotel via American Express Travellers cheque card, because we had to do this until my new visa card came through. This also acts like a room gaurentee card as well.

Have a look on travel city direct for some holiday deals. When are you looking to travel? We can try and help you to book something cheaper.

If you stay onsite you get free transportation to the theme parks and you can get Magical Express bus if you fly to MCO instead of Sanford.

u guys are sooo helpful!!! seriously! Thank u soo much!!! Im looking to travel to orlando in july or august, i no its peak time during these months but im still at school and i cant afford to take days off due to exams, so im stuck with all the high prices unfortunitly! cant go at end of august due to getting A level results and gettin into university also!ahh! I would prefer to fly from Belfast as thats were i live, although if i really had to, id travel from anywere else in the uk. i just dont want to though becuase its my first holiday by myself without family and therefore im scared incase i get lost in airorts etc lol!!

o yeah and universal studios and IOA is were i idealy want to go! iv been to orlando 4 times! my boyfriend has never been before so universal would be more appealing to him!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter