You won't look at Jungle Cruise the same...weird al song/video

Soo funny! I tend to avoid this ride because I always feel sorry for the CM's when no one laughs at their jokes.

Bwahahaaha

thats actually quite catchy as well

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those songs I cant get out of my head:headache:

And I am one of those who laughs hysterically at all the jokes. I am such a goofball!! The skippers see me and probably wonder if I get out much.......

Okay, so I now have this song running through my mind all day. DS was in the room when I watched the video the first time several days ago and now he keeps wanting me to play it over and over and over. I practically have the whole thing memorized now! :laughing: He likes seeing the tigers, snakes and elephants and he also likes when the guy brushes his teeth and drinks "juice".

Although it's sad to see the poor CM in so much agony, it's sort of fun to "ride" on this virtual jungle cruise. It makes me want to watch cartoon videos of other DLR rides! Hmm.... DH does computer animation. I'll have to put him to work so I can pretend I'm at Disneyland. :rotfl2: I know you can watch real videos of the rides but this has a much more Disney-like whimsical feel to it so I think it would be fun to see others (minus the depressing CM storyline. :rotfl:).

Lol that makes me laugh. It also reminds me of the youll never see anything like that again....unless your me in which case youll see it every 7 minutes.

Oh that was funny! :thumbsup2 And here I thought that the JC skipper was one of the coolest jobs!

The first time I was old enough to really pay attention to the JC skipper's jokes, I thought the backside of water joke was hilarious! I don't want to say how many years ago THAT was! :rotfl2:

LP- Get your DH on that project right away! Hmmm... what ride could he do? The HM? IASW? I know his twist on IASW would be hilarious. :rotfl:

Oh that was funny! :thumbsup2 And here I thought that the JC skipper was one of the coolest jobs!

The first time I was old enough to really pay attention to the JC skipper's jokes, I thought the backside of water joke was hilarious! I don't want to say how many years ago THAT was! :rotfl2:

LP- Get your DH on that project right away! Hmmm... what ride could he do? The HM? IASW? I know his twist on IASW would be hilarious. :rotfl:

I always thought it looked like a cool job too! Poor Skipper Dan. I still think the backside of water joke is pretty funny! :rotfl:

Yes, DH's version of IASW would be interesting. :rotfl2:

OMG...that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! We like the JC, it's fun!!

I would gladly take his job... I for one do not get tired of corny jokes, but instead drive them into the ground just to annoy my friends and family! It is awesome!

:banana::rotfl::banana::lmao::cool1::lmao:

I would gladly take his job... I for one do not get tired of corny jokes, but instead drive them into the ground just to annoy my friends and family! It is awesome!

:banana::rotfl::banana::lmao::cool1::lmao:

Oh no! You're going to be like DH's grandpa when you get older! :rotfl: He not only tells corny jokes all the time but he tells the SAME ones over and over and over. He's usually the only one laughing! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter