You wanna go back??! After what happened last time??!

Deslovesdisney08

Earning My Ears
HEELLLLLLOOOOOO!:yay: && welcome to ALL! This is my first ever post for a PTR!

I'm not too sure if anyone will be reading this, but I have been lurking Disboards for a long time now! However, incase there are some fellow readers out there who are interested in MY PTR PLANS then I think I need to add some back story, BUT FIRST INTRODUCTIONS!!!:rotfl:

ME & MY HUBBY!
First up is Me, Destanie I am a twenty two year old stay at home mommy to two precious baby girls.. not twins but only 16 months apart.:cool1: I am the reason for the Disney vacations, I am just obsessed!:hyper: I went about four times as a child none over the age of 12, but as soon as I had both of the babies I just couldn't wait to introduce them to the mouse! My memories growing up of visiting Orlando are some of my most favorite and I knew I wanted my children to have those once they get older too.
On the other hand, my hubby, Josh has only been to Disney once..EVER:sad2: I know, I know this is so sad and I know he thinks I'm crazy that I cherish my sweet memories as much as I do.. ok I might be a little crazy :rolleyes1 Anyways since the girls have been born all I seem to do is lurk disboards and imagine planning trips. Yes, I have been known to price a Disney vacation knowing that we aren't gonna actually go, or even show the kids youtube videos of Disney World! However, my hubby loves me so much that he has submitted to my Disney CRAZE! He is even letting me start planning another vacation even though we went last year.
OKAY STORY TIME...
Last December I FINALLY TALKED JOSH INTO TAKING US TO DISNEY! You should of seen me running around the house like a crazy person doing my happy dance!:banana: We were planning on going in FEB of 2013, but Josh had ended up switching Jobs.. so I was given a hard decision... to go to Disney world the week of CHRISTMAS when he was off for company shut down, or wait a whole year for more vacation time!!!:eek: I only did what any other DisFREAk would do... CHOSE TO GO THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS!!!
Okay, back to the intro because you need to meet the tiny members of the family to understand the rest of the story!

This is my pint sized pixie Addisyn she is now two and a half, but in this photo she was only 21 months! I say she is a pixie because she can be loving one second then turn fire red and mad the next:snooty: but what two year old isn't!:rotfl2: Addisyn joined us on our visit last December and it was her first trip, and let me just tell you she loves the princesses!!!!:woohoo:

OKAY BACK TO THE STORY
When we went to Disney last year a few things *cough cough okay a lot of things* went wrong. :scared1: First I love love love the decorations that are up, but going the week of Christmas was PACCCCCKKEDDD and not the best time to try and make your husband fall in love with the WORLD..him and Addisyn were cranky with all the lines and people packed together so tightly we could barely walk! Also the second problem was that we only went to the park two and a half days!!! YES ONLY TWO AND A HALF DAYS!! way to short! anyways with all the stuff we DIDNT get to do my husband just wasn't seeing the Disney magic....UNTIL Addisyn met the PRINCESSES! You could just see his heart melt, but it wasn't enough for him to not question me of why on earth I would want to go back and why in December...AGAIN after what happened last time?! haha in my response I said what didn't happen cause we didn't get to do much with all the lines and my lack of being able to plan with so little notice! WE HAD ZERO ADRS EVERYTHING WAS FULL! So this coming time we will BE PREPARED!!!! Am I the only one singing that in my best Scar voice?:laughing:.Anyways last time our little baby was only five months old so she did not get to go on that short trip.. but this time she will be!

This is Ansleigh she is 1 and is a little stinker butt! She is very mischievous, but I have to admit who could be mad when she looks at you with those BIG BLUE EYES! NOT ME that's for sure! she will be 17 months the time of the trip so she will get to ride the flat rides and watch the shows and hopefully enjoy them as her older sister did, well what flat rides we that we did lol.

TRIP DATES: Dec 3, 2013 till Dec 8, 2013

After looking at the lowest crowd days on Touring Plans we decided to go the early days of December since it looks to be A LOT less crowded than the week of Christmas.. so wish us luck! I have so far made a few ADRS, but haven't made a hotel ressie yet! I am hoping for winter discounts like last year from Disney, but also finding frugal hotels that may be off site. ALL I know that is we ARE going!

so JOIN me for all the PLANNING UPDATES for our upcoming family trip !!! I would love all of your input and ideas! ALONG with any certain restaurants you all loved, or something that you or your family did that made your trip even more MAGICAL!

see ya real soon!!!

next up: PLANS FOR DEC 2/3

GREAT NEWS!!!
I was able to score a pin code for 40% off of a hotel room...there was only one problem it was for universal.. NOT DISNEY! :confused: HOWEVER, I have been to universal about five times and I have always stayed onsite. I love universal, but it is not the MOST FRIENDLY/MAGICAL PLACE. I love it for bigger people and thrill rides, but their characters just can't even compete! Anyways, me and my husband talked about it and how he loves their resorts and for only 130 dollars a night that he would much rather stay on site with Universal.. SOO that's what we are doing! Dec 3-Dec 8 we will be staying with universal at Royal Pacific Resort! Also, we have a few more cast members joining us my MOM & DAD! I don't know how I talked them into going(okay it might of been the 40% off) but I am SO HAPPY they are:thumbsup2
They will be coming down the last three nights and going to universal with us because lets face it, its not so fun riding thrill rides alone! So we will take turns watching the babies and riding the big rides!

So now the "WHERE ARE WE STAYING?" PART IS FIGURED OUT, but we still have a lot more to figure out, like if we should fly, or drive. I'm going to be stalking airline tickets for the next four months, because 12 hrs is just so long in a car!!

Also we need to talk about our daily plans, which still need some work:confused: I know we want to do two days at Disney and the other three at Universal but what days to do what?! we also still have reservations at some of our favorite Disney restaurants so we have to work around that as well...

Sounds like a great trip!!!! Early December is soooo nice at Disney! (and I'm sure at Universal too!) We stayed at the Royal Pacific Hotel a few years ago and it is really nice!!!

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter