You think it will happen?

PurpleDucky

<font color=green>Sorry folks, this ain't skinemax
room.jpg

I would absolutely love to have closing in my new room tonight! I just finished and I would like to show everyone dis and non-dis my room :)

:thumbsup2 Nice looking room, PurpleDucky! I really like the kind of camping-in-the-jungle feel you've got going there. I will try to stop by around closing time!

PrincessOp said:
:thumbsup2 Nice looking room, PurpleDucky! I really like the kind of camping-in-the-jungle feel you've got going there. I will try to stop by around closing time!

and she was worried nobody would show up...

Woot! My second closing
asd.jpg

Thanks everyone for coming!!

a.jpg

Woot!

as.jpg

asdf.jpg

I see how you guys are

Looks like a fun close - and a full house. Sorry I missed it - was off enjoying the magic with some friends tonight.

Sweet Disney Dreams all!

Thanks so much for the invite...so sorry I wasn't able to be there. :(

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. After we stopped playing pirates, I wanted to go back and work on my ride and then go to your closing, but then I forgot I was working dayshift today, so I had to get to bed before closing :guilty:

I guess it didn't matter anyway. You apparently had a queue, since you hit three Mickeys, so I'm sure I wouldn't have made it in anyway.

Mnementh said:
Sorry I wasn't able to make it. After we stopped playing pirates, I wanted to go back and work on my ride and then go to your closing, but then I forgot I was working dayshift today, so I had to get to bed before closing :guilty:

I guess it didn't matter anyway. You apparently had a queue, since you hit three Mickeys, so I'm sure I wouldn't have made it in anyway.

Still woulda been nice to have ya there ;) But yes I had a queve(that's how I spell it) and my friend couldn't get in

Jegrezo- Hope you had fun :banana:

Sea- I had a great time :Pinkbounc

Days- That's okay, we all need our sleep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter