You Talked, We Listened

aprncess

A Dream..... is a wish...... your heart makes.....
From the VMK Newsletter.....

"In our recent website survey, you told us you'd like to see some changes to the in-Park rewards, including possibly replacing the Tour. We're listening, and we'll be trying out a few other prizes to see how you like them. Stay tuned to this space for more info, and visit Disneyland ® park or the Magic Kingdom ® Park for some great VMK stuff!"

Okay, Who was saying what.....?

Now I do see the word "possibly" but then comes "we'll be trying out a few other prizes"....

Anyone have any ideas what they may be up too? :confused3

I was looking forward to the tour but Thankx to everyone here, have found out that they will not be having the tours during the Holidays. I was wondering, if they would do anything in its place, during that time. Guess this means maybe...lol

"In our recent website survey, you told us you'd like to see some changes to the in-Park rewards, including possibly replacing the Tour. We're listening, and we'll be trying out a few other prizes to see how you like them. Stay tuned to this space for more info, and visit Disneyland ® park or the Magic Kingdom ® Park for some great VMK stuff!"

OK now these VMK surveys are really ticking me off!

They are worded and options givin so we can not really express our true feelings about what we would really want or like.

Then they act like because someone voted for anything other than the tours the tours need to go away PLEASE!!!!! ARGGGGG

It is like saying We want to know who you would like for President and giving you these options:

George Bush
Fog Horn Leg Horn
Hitler

of course most would pick George Bush but that may not be who you would really want just the best choice of the three given.....

So unfair to base decisions on these slanted surveys!

Yeah it makes me wonder too.

They also had something about the new mickey quest too.

DH and I are going mid-January and we have no idea what will be going on by that time- hopefully someone will go the week or so before we do and share what they find out.

It is like saying We want to know who you would like for President and giving you these options:

George Bush
Fog Horn Leg Horn
Hitler

of course most would pick George Bush but that may not be who you would really want just the best choice of the three given.....

UMMM I vote FogHornLegHorn- does that mean we can get rid or our president? :rotfl:

oh i would so vote for foghorn.

And this is disturbing, now they will blame taking the tours away on lack of interest? puhlease.

Can anyone else hear the free soda coupons being printed as we speak? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So, yet another shining example of "You Spoke, We Heard What We Wanted To". :rolleyes: For me, if they take away the tours, I don't see the point of sticking around VMK. There won't be anything worth trading for, the events will still be bad, and I have most of my VMK friends on IM where we can talk without the dictionary. I just don't get it :confused3 Are they trying to make us all quit so they can just shut down VMK without looking so bad? :confused3

Well, before everyone panics about the tour, here are my thoughts. I still think they are paving the way for a PAID tour. Also, I think most of us do the tour to get the cards, so if there is a way to get the cards without doing the tour, that would be ok with me. They may have a bonus packet of cards for those who complete all the quests or something. (Instead of giving us a VIP tour card that we can never use because the tours are always full) This might save Disney from having a lot of disappointed guests and keep the poor CM's from being yelled at.

I think it would be great to be able to get the cards without HAVING to take the tour, but I really enjoyed the tour I took in June. It was the second day of tours, and the CMs were still new at it, but they made the entire experience enjoyable. While I wouldn't make plans to go to Disney just for a VMK tour, I would like to see the option of being able to take one if I can. I also don't see the sense in paying for a tour that is in direct relation to a free game. :confused3 Basically you are paying to go through the fast pass lines....so, that kind of comes free with your park admission. It kind of loses its luster when you start thinking of having to add in the extra cost....at least to me.

Tishke said:
For me, if they take away the tours, I don't see the point of sticking around VMK.

Agreed. Nor going to WDW. I purchased an AP after concluding that I'm a VMK addict, for they tread on my happy place.

I sent an email a few days ago asking about the future of the VMK Tour in WDW. I received a reply today giving me detailed information on the Family Magic Tour! :confused3

For more information about any of our tours and to make the necessary arrangements, please call
407-WDW-TOUR (407-939-8687).

I have a feeling if I call the number they won't even know what the VMK Tour is! :rotfl:

Maleficent2 said:
OK now these VMK surveys are really ticking me off!

They are worded and options givin so we can not really express our true feelings about what we would really want or like.

Then they act like because someone voted for anything other than the tours the tours need to go away PLEASE!!!!! ARGGGGG

George Bush
Fog Horn Leg Horn
Hitler

So unfair to base decisions on these slanted surveys!
Yea, that is pretty lame. On a sort of related note, I say robo-raptor should have run for president. He would have won for sure, just from sheer intimidation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter