You Serious Clark? A Family Christmas Vacation Trip Nov/ Dec 2017

Home Stretch

mGGrbzq.jpg

With all of the craziness from September trip/Irma and Birthday/Anniversary Trip I have fallen so behind on the PTR but no fears we are full speed ahead.
First here are a few pictures to prove my husband actually set foot on WDW property!
j3o5jge.jpg

npSgHwL.jpg

UFVcTrs.jpg

CaTOdIO.jpg

8FwuC0M.jpg

wnrpTWo.jpg

And this is as close as I got him to the Magic Kingdom :rotfl:
zB7PTXi.jpg

Anyways back to the point of this story. Between the September and October trips I had to make Fastpasses for this trip. It was a little daunting to be making them for that many people and not to mention the website was having major glitches online and via the app. It was almost a nightmare. Luckily I got almost everything we wanted for the times and days we wanted.
We have changed somethings around again. Being the indecisive person I am I will be changing things until we fly out that day. After I got my work schedule and saw I wasn't scheduled Thanksgiving night we decided to fly in a bit earlier. Once we decided that I took it upon myself to change us from the All Star Sports to Port Orleans Royal Room even if it meant paying rack rate for one night. After thinking about it I really did not want to move rooms early, try to make it to breakfast and then head to the park. The savings was really not worth it and knowing we would be there by 6ish pm Disney time. I did not tell Carol we changed hotels. I am pretty sure at this point she is just thinking tell me when, where, and what to wear.
Speaking of what to wear....I knew I would have to make some shirts for the girls and by the time it was all said and done with I ended up making shirts for all of us. 69 shirts to be exact.:faint::faint::faint:
Luckily I had 6 days off in a row and I could dedicate some time to it. Laura and the girls even came to help one night. It ended up an all night slumber party but we got the majority of them done. :woohoo:

Vo3XvpV.jpg

These are our Christmas Party shirts and I am soon in love with the way they turned out!
9ljTjBM.jpg

Here are a few others we made too!
bqYIc6F.jpg

eCG8Jlj.jpg

BJNsoFa.jpg

1Uon6Ly.jpg

DyG9Xqg.jpg

tx7b20J.jpg

4r5o9PT.jpg

1wFRoDG.jpg

4HDKFoF.jpg

o9ME336.jpg

That is all the news for now. Hopefully I will have time to update with an official daily plan before we leave in 14 days!

And this is as close as I got him to the Magic Kingdom :rotfl:
zB7PTXi.jpg

Bahaha! Well he did fairly well overall by the looks of all the rest of the pictures.

After I got my work schedule and saw I wasn't scheduled Thanksgiving night we decided to fly in a bit earlier.

Yay!!

Speaking of what to wear....I knew I would have to make some shirts for the girls and by the time it was all said and done with I ended up making shirts for all of us. 69 shirts to be exact.:faint::faint::faint:
Luckily I had 6 days off in a row and I could dedicate some time to it. Laura and the girls even came to help one night. It ended up an all night slumber party but we got the majority of them done. :woohoo:

Vo3XvpV.jpg

Oh. My. Goodness!!! Wow!!

These are our Christmas Party shirts and I am soon in love with the way they turned out!
9ljTjBM.jpg

These are amazing!!! <3

Possibly my favourite...

I also love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter