You Must Read This!

MegElizabeth

I am MegElizabeth but want to be Cl_MegElizabeth
Who is a member of www.vmkfansite.com ?If you are a member can you post what it said about:

DsnyManiac's Creations!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Im DsnyManiac, yes i know i a;ready have another thread like this, but it didn't get many people so im trying again!You have to post a picture of your vmk character and post it then say what you want the costume to be (farie, santa girl, princess, etc).here is some i made:

DsnyManiac,

I think you mean this:

DsnyManiac Via VMKForums.com said:
Hi, Im DsnyManiac, yes i know i a;ready have another thread like this, but it didn't get many people so im trying again!You have to post a picture of your vmk character and post it then say what you want the costume to be (farie, santa girl, princess, etc).here is some i made:

DsnyManiac,

Edit:now making avatars too

Christmas20hip-hop.jpg
ballerina.jpg
faerie.jpg
minnie.jpg
pirategirl.jpg
santagirl.jpg

I think Popstar was doing something similar to this. Not to mention the big "Show Your Creative Side Thread" with loads of creative works. The "Show Your Creative Side Thread" is located here, While Popstar's thread can be found here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter