You know you've been on the ride-a-thon too long...

Really? I am going to see if I notice that when I go through...oh wait, vmk is going going through a meltdown...a smell a crash coming! lol. but good catch! It has become so mundane I just leave when my character goes through the rides anymore.

Edit: Got through and it really does! Nifty.

I notice that when i rode pan the first time because the same thing is at WDW's version of Pan ride. I love the detail that they put into this.

You know you have been riding tooooo long when..... you notice that your shirt and sail match on the pan ride, except for a few colors.

When you are riding the Alice ride and even your daughter who is watching you notices that the smoke from the Caterpillar says "Who r u"

You know you have been riding tooooo long when..... you notice that your shirt and sail match on the pan ride, except for a few colors.

When you are riding the Alice ride and even your daughter who is watching you notices that the smoke from the Caterpillar says "Who r u"

Actually I noticed both of those fairly soon after riding the rides originally (i.e. not having to ride the rides almost 100 times during the ride a thon) :lmao:

You know you have been riding tooooo long when..... you notice that the bushes in front of Alice is cut in the same shape as the top of the Alice building.

You know you have been riding tooooo long when..... you notice that the bushes in front of Alice is cut in the same shape as the top of the Alice building.

hmm..I don't even know what that means :lmao: so I'll definitely have to pay more attention the next time I ride Alice...then again I don't really like Alice, as she doesn't like giving sword pins to me. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter