You know your in trouble when I of all people make a game... boo ya!

Irishhockey

Teach me the rules and I'll show you how to break
**GRAND OPENING** VMK's very own Dance Dance Revolution 10:00pm Saturday May 6th​

Ok... so I won't lie here... the reason I came up with a game was because:

a) I seemed to pic the "Falling Chairs" games in which the host would actually drop the chairs on the players... therefore picking the winner of their game. Guess who never got slammed by a chair? - never thought I would say that, but also raises hand- I promise I'm not bitter about this...

b) Something about a girl in a backwards green cap and brown board shorts doesn't scream "omg your so cute, I heart your out fit"... but I have learned that it will get you comments such as "oh we thought you were a boy... " and "maybe if you dressed different you would get a boy firiend not a girl friend"

So with that being said, and my motive behind this all, I have created a new game and am inviting you all to try. Two players will square off (directions below) and the player to finish first and correctly will win a prize valued at least 150 credits.

Introducing... You Got Served ...
Similar to ice racing, but follow the step orders and complete it first to be the Dance Champ!

DDRvmk.jpg

DDRvmkinfo.jpg
DDRvmksteps.jpg

Girl...that is one crazy post!! LOL I am guessing you have little extra time on your hands... :rolleyes: rofl

OMG Irish...I am at a loss for words LOL! I think I would need a few weeks to study.. :teeth:

Omg, one of my exes was so into DDR --- did the major tournies and everything --- but sadly it never rubbed off on me lol... I wonder if I'll be any better in virtual life! :p

Cool concept, Irish :)

Hey big buddy, I don't know what happened to you last night, but this was the most creative game in all of vmk.

Wow, that has GOT to be the coolest concept game I've seen on VMK -- nice job.

I do suspect, though, that you're going to get mobbed by confused people :) But I have a feeling that that'll be half, or more, of the fun.. heh...

Tonight, I have learned my left from my right! :rotfl2: After realizing I was going "right" as she called out "left", I knew I was in the wrong game rofl, I just don't have the brains to compete! :rolleyes: lol.

I visited when you were making it but i think you were afk... you show add rugs to make it look like the real DDR

I live with 2 DDR fans and I know how difficult the REAL DDR is, so I can only hope that VDDR is easier! LOL Excellent game idea, Irish!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter