You know you have disneyitis when...

maryisme

DIS Veteran
You are counting your money and you hear yourself say 1..2..3..points...LOL

and i'm not even a member yet...it must be all the planning :) what a great disease!!

Whenever I need a little pick-me-up, I still replay the DVC video we received back in '94. That was 400 points ago!!!!! :D :D :D

...you are reduced to telling your wide-eyed cats about "The Land of Giant Mice!" :D :D :D
(I wish I were kidding)

......when you log onto this board and find out there hasn't been a single new posting since the last time you had logged on....

;) OK, if you don't get it, just think about it for a minute. :D :D

CB

Dress up to go to the Disney Store, in Mickey clothing ect, of course.

Tigger

pooh-tig05.gif

Your vacation counter reads 512 days and you know how many hours that works out to

Paul

great replies..lol

when you sit down for dinner with your family and just can't contain your excitement about DVC and your five year old says...Oh no! there she goes again..not this disney stuff again!!..lol

How about when you have to drive to the Mall just to walk thru the Disney Store for a fix!!! And how about dragging out the map to plan your drive down to WDW, even though you have made the drive a half dozen times already!

I'm glad to see that others are in the same 12 step program as we are. We not only have the production cells in the entry hall, the framed posters, stuffed WDW toys, and constantly watch the DVC planning video we got in '94, but now we decorated one of the bedrooms and one bathroom in Disney. There seems to be no end, and thats just the way we want it.
WDW, gotta love it

PS We just figured out that in Jan. 2002 when we go to WDW and on DCL it will be our 100th trip since 1971 or very close to it. Do you think that I'm in need of professional help? Good, because now I have DU to help me with planning and they are professionals?

When you awake at 3 a.m. rooting for Alan Greenspan to cut interest rates ... deeply!!!

Your husband only plays Disneytrips Radio through his computer!!

DVC Member 1999
BWV 03-2001
BW 09-1999
ASR 02-1998

My DH did that last weekend and it now hangs on our fireplace!

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif
keywest.gif

When you don't have any kids, and your home is still filled with Disney items....

Have a wonderful day!

Asking your kids if you can change the channel so you can watch House of Mouse on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter