You know whats weird?...

x13igDudex12

‰ÖÓK, Å ßͮС ‡ †ÀK€š ƒ®ÏÈš‡
Why do i only crash after 45 minutes only when i wait for the maze...
i play VMK for a while and i dont loose connection...
Its like i have this awful spite or De-ja-vu type thing
What goes around comes around
As one man (or woman) once said

x13igDudex12 said:
Why do i only crash after 45 minutes only when i wait for the maze...
i play VMK for a while and i dont loose connection...
Its like i have this awful spite or De-ja-vu type thing
As one man (or woman) once said

I think the game is set to boot you after 45 minutes of inactivity...and sitting still waiting in a queue is inactivity to them :(

I think they can shut that off, but it requires a game reboot.

Same with me. I get disconnected about every forty-five minutes.
The strange thing about that is, it always seems to happen when im in the middle of having a good conversation with someone or playing an intense game of falling chairs.
who knows?

I lost connection every 45 minutes also. It had nothing to do with inactivity. I lost connection at 45 minutes no matter what I was doing.

GBShorts said:
I think the game is set to boot you after 45 minutes of inactivity...and sitting still waiting in a queue is inactivity to them :(

I think they can shut that off, but it requires a game reboot.

Then how come VMK ddnt reboot after seeing everyone crash?
At the end a whole bunch of people who didnt really finish the maze got prizes and that could have been avoided

x13igDudex12 said:
Then how come VMK ddnt reboot after seeing everyone crash?
At the end a whole bunch of people who didnt really finish the maze got prizes and that could have been avoided

I don't know why. I just know that a cast member mentioned to a friend of mine they "knew what the problem was" and that they "weren't going to restart".

I was HOT, let me tell ya. :( Especially after losing connection for the 2347819347238947th time.

I think MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBE that might have been part of the problem on Saturday as to why we couldn't all get on. They may have disabled the 45 minute rule and in so doing screwed up something in an alternate universe. :) That's my GUESS, don't take that for fact. :)

GBShorts said:
I think MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBE that might have been part of the problem on Saturday as to why we couldn't all get on. They may have disabled the 45 minute rule and in so doing screwed up something in an alternate universe. :) That's my GUESS, don't take that for fact. :)

That's what I was thinking too. I waited way longer Saturday and didn't lose connection, but on Sunday, every 45 minutes exactly.

I think they should have restarted to fix it. It would have made for a lot less heartache.

And i was thinking...
I think having the mazes in the same room was a pretty good idea...

about 2 people every 5 seconds (same)
-------------------------------
about 1 person every 10 seconds (seperate)

They could just have made 3 different start points and take all 3 (lets say coffin) coffin teleporters from each room and then put it in another room and have a single teleporter to the rest of the maze, qwith a careful eye of a VMK saff or CL of coarse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter