You know I'm a squirrel guy...

How I feel a lot at work
View attachment 180502
LOVE IT!

The sad part is I'd love to "Say" it (or display it) but I don't think it would go over well with the boss.

On a side note, years ago we had a gal that worked here and here computer mouse was acting up. She mentioned it to the guy next to her and inquired if his was acting up too. Thinking quick on his feet, he replied "Yes, Mine is acting up to. The Mouse Server must be acting up!"

Now this by itself may not be that funny except when you find out that she works in IT (as a developer) for the company. (Information Technology for you non-techy folks). Knowing that makes it funny. The sad part is, that someone in their infinite wisdom decided she needs "Promoting" and she has eventually moved up the ladder to a management role. (Thankfully no longer in my chain, but that's a whole other story.)

Saw this while we were in Gulf Shores. Thought it would fit in here. Also thought you already had some.

20160531_205411_zpskfzbiiaz.jpg~original

j
That's what mine feel like sometimes.

I don't believe the description of that book really details a "Liking" of these "Guys" :)

Entertaining? Yes. Liking? Well .....

I don't believe the description of that book really details a "Liking" of these "Guys" :)

Entertaining? Yes. Liking? Well .....
Looks more like one persons ongoing battle against The Greater North American Trree Rat

I think Tiggerdad probably sent the NSS to them which prompted them to right the book. He is just working to grow the gang! :)

I think Tiggerdad probably sent the NSS to them which prompted them to right the book. He is just working to grow the gang! :)
Grow em!?

Heck, I been spreading them to every campground i can find. Fixing to look into shipping by FedEx or UPS.

Send me your address.

Michael did not know you were a closet CHEESEHEAD I caught your furry little friend on the field during the Packers vs the Colts game forcing an officials time out while they tried to get him the field buying Rogers time to confer with the coach

Michael did not know you were a closet CHEESEHEAD I caught your furry little friend on the field during the Packers vs the Colts game forcing an officials time out while they tried to get him the field buying Rogers time to confer with the coach
You'd think he would of been a Raider's fan.

60. Don't believe me? Here is the proof! (If you believe it that is.) :)
http://www.tulsaworld.com/communiti...cle_c13c9110-5813-5007-8f6e-1787e421c8f1.html
Gonna have to test that theory. Out today doing my best Daryl Dixon impression and had Tiggerdads little friends mess me up. They have been playing grab fanny in an area about 20 yards from my blind so ignored the rusteling coming from over there and concentrated on area that produced a nice doe for me last week . Ended up I was checking out the bush tailed bandits and 2 young ladies being chased by an infatuated young man that were out of range Next trip I bring some non gluten free peanuts

Gonna have to test that theory. Out today doing my best Daryl Dixon impression and had Tiggerdads little friends mess me up. They have been playing grab fanny in an area about 20 yards from my blind so ignored the rusteling coming from over there and concentrated on area that produced a nice doe for me last week . Ended up I was checking out the bush tailed bandits and 2 young ladies being chased by an infatuated young man that were out of range Next trip I bring some non gluten free peanuts
Funny thing is, I was reading an article that when those bushy tails:squirrel: run up trees and "Bark" that means something is either coming (or there) that has scared them. Maybe it's you, but if they were playing in the area already.... it could be a deer coming that way.

I wasn't out this past week yet. I hope to go to the cabin on Thursday night. Try my luck on Friday and Saturday. My FIL already got a nice fella with 8 of them points. :)

The local chapter of The NSS are regularly there and just running around and scampering through the leaves that have fallen. Most of trees here are either still green or have only shed 25% of cover so can't see that far. Still happy for tose I saw and wish you well over weekend.. Our shotgun season open on Friday so I'll be out all weekend and next week looking for more than just little button buck I harvested on Halloween

Primitive weapon here in MS until the 17th. It's still so hot here I'm considering installing AC units in the deer stands.

Speaking of deer stands, one of my shoot houses had a hole chewed in the door and it looked like the little guys had turned it into a fraternity house.

Primitive weapon here in MS until the 17th. It's still so hot here I'm considering installing AC units in the deer stands.

Speaking of deer stands, one of my shoot houses had a hole chewed in the door and it looked like the little guys had turned it into a fraternity house.
You need A/C... We need Heat.

We have problems with porcupines eating the wood on our tree stands...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!