You know i really didnt think this through......

rhysd2

Let's have popcorn and dippin' dots
Im supposed to be starting the quiz jan 1st. im normally comatose jan 1st from the night before lol. will have to drag myself out of bed to post it. hope you're all ready for it. going to be lots of multi-part questions so hopefully a high scoring month. I've either made it to hard or to easy. hopefully not to easy hehe.

what plans do you all have for the evening of the 31st. My poor jessica is working till 9pm so we're having a big party at the house for friends.

Looking forward to the quiz Rhys :) Why not post the first question the evening of the 1st - giving you loads of time to recover :)

what makes you think i'll be recovered by then? lol.

seriously though i'll post it. how hard can it be to cut n paste. even while hungover.

Looking forward to another round of quiz questions Rhys - hope you're not too hungover to post the first one!!
I know I won't be hungover - I'll be working on the 1st from 8am. :rolleyes:

/comfort cath

originally they had scheduled jessica (she works on a ward in weston hospital) to work christmas eve xmas day boxing day and new years eve AND new years day.

so i sent her back to work one day with a message from me. "SHOVE IT" lol talk about trying to ride the new staff at xmas. in the end she got boxing day and new years day off. which puts her in line with what the rest of the staff had off number of day wise.

and thanks for the encouragement guys im actually very nervous about this for some reason. im exceedingly worried i've made it to easy(i dont mind making it to hard hehe challanges are good.) and you'll all score high and we'll have 5 joint winners or something lol

hi Rhys

can't wait for the next quiz!

we're heading to the outdoor even in glasgow tonight

cami
x

Hey Rhys

I haven't flown back from the best place in the world today for nothing you know - LOL

I'm looking forward to joining in again

mandymouse :earsgirl:

Hy Rhys

I'm really looking forward to your quiz :cheer2:

Michelle

first question posted. good luck all /rubs hands and cackles evily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter