You know how "Break A Leg" is for luck

snshine123

DIS Veteran
Well I know people say break a leg when they want to tell you good luck-note to self-don't take everything so literally! This morning while on our second day of camping in Storybook Land being the good mommy I am I went downstairs to get zsmile some food. Suddenly I hear him yelling something about a host so I rush for the stairs and Boom-ankle kind of missed the whole second step . So off to the hospital for the afternoon for me and had jsut gotten home and was going back to Storybook Land to let everyone sign my new cast and there there was Hula! I though for sure I was seeing things. We all got a chance to say thank you for the wonderful month, I thanked her for the new friends I have been able to make and I asked her to sign my cast. She came over said "Feel Better shine in your new room!" I have never shook so hard in my entire life! But to be honest there were many, many in that room that had been there all weekend who had never won a thing and now have their ears! That was beeter than the room! May all your dreams come true and now I am off to elevate and ice while zsmile is decorating our new Dream Room-he somehow thinks it belongs to him!:cool1: :cool1:

Aww... your poor ankle! So sorry you spent afternoon at the hospital, but WOOT what a wonderful end of dreams month gift to come home too.

I also sincerely enjoyed meeting up with and hanging with DISers due to dreams moon. It had its flaws, but had it's pluses... like making new DIS friends. While I am looking forward to Halloween, I am thankful for many fun nights waiting for ears.

Get well soon! :flower3:

Heal quickly! And enjoy the room while you sit and rest up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter