You got 8 dollars

I didnt know this, why is that ?
IDK exactly. :confused3 A lot of our durable goods come from places where the manufacturing costs and acquisition prices are in USD and our dollar is down about 30% on that right now. But the funny thing is that retail prices here don't go down when our dollar goes up. I'm sure there's some complex economic forces that I'm uninformed on. Maybe somebody else here will explain it to you and me both!

Have you priced peanut butter lately? Unless you use very little peanut butter on your sandwiches, not sure you can buy a week's worth for $8.

Me, I can't answer. I'd buy what ever was a sale.
Looking up my favorite store ad for this week. Chicken breasts are 97 cents a pound, so a pound of that that would make the list. Enough for 2 meals Corn on the cob, 4 ears for a $1, 5 of those makes the list. Enough for 5 meals St. Louis style spare ribs are $1.97 a pound, a pound of that makes the cut. 2 days meals Ground beef, $2.47 a pound, a pound of that makes the list. 2 days meals Chicken drumsticks and thighs are $1.29 a pound, a point of that makes the list . 2 days meals there. I have 5 cents leftover.

Have you priced peanut butter lately? Unless you use very little peanut butter on your sandwiches, not sure you can buy a week's worth for $8.

I guess it depends on where you live. I just bought 1 kg of peanut butter today for $3.99.

I guess it depends on where you live. I just bought 1 kg of peanut butter today for $3.99.
That's about 35 ounces.
Closest comparison I can find is 40 ounces on sale at Walmart for $5.58 so you got a GREAT deal. But that's only about 5 ounces of peanut butter per day, not very much unless you just have the peanut butter spread pretty thin.

That's about 35 ounces.
Closest comparison I can find is 40 ounces on sale at Walmart for $5.58 so you got a GREAT deal. But that's only about 5 ounces of peanut butter per day, not very much unless you just have the peanut butter spread pretty thin.

Well, if you’re living on $8 per week, you’re not going to put gobs of peanut butter on each slice of breads anyways. You’ve got to ration!

Around here, I can get an 18 oz jar of PB for $1.99 and a loaf of bread with 18 slices for $0.99. That perfectly makes 9 sandwiches with 2 oz PB each. I could buy 2 of each, have 18 sandwiches, enough for a little over 2.5/ day, and still have $2.04 left over to buy some other stuff to add to the meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts