You can thank Scripting programs!

jasonpwns

<font color=navy>Being <font color=red>Different <
You all ask a common question "Why is sparrow so hard to get vmk?" Right? I think we can blame scripting programs with the narnia games. I know that people used these programs to get mass amounts of narnia teleporters then trade them right? I think that there are random codes because of the scripting programs only get codes for random pirate items where as if narnia codes were random there would be less narnia teleportes so this helps keep sparrow harder to get when using these programs.

P.S: Shadow I don't think you need to correct this/

since the only known code harvesting program no longer works, and has not worked since the day they made everything untradable, I seriously doubt this is the case.

It is hard to get because it is random coded and because it is only 1 out of every 5000 codes that gives it.

I am saying they might have made it that way is because people got narnia codes from a program that for them narnia teleporter codes in mass amounts they migh have thought people would do that with sparrow so they made the codes random

Kasiks said:
I got sparrow shoes today for tron stuffs :[

congrats on the trade that's like buying sparrow shoes from the emporium for 500 credits

Aahh I understand what jason said LOL

The both games are different ... In Narnia, it was more a step by step given prize ... and pirates the code was given at the end ...

Kasiks said:
Aahh I understand what jason said LOL

The both games are different ... In Narnia, it was more a step by step given prize ... and pirates the code was given at the end ...

That is why narnia teleporters were more easy to get because the programs that gave the codes out to you in mass amounts could target the narnia teleporter codes if the sparrow suit was the same way the people could use the same type of program to get alot of sparrow suits. That will result in the sparrows value going down. I feel the reason disney/vmk made the sparrow codes random is so people don't get them in mass amounts they will only get random codes

I don't believe this to be true. The scripting program was not out before the Narnia game, yet they made those teleporters nearly impossible to get. I do believe the odds of winning a sparrow costume are the same as Narnia, except it just takes longer to get. VMK's reasoning has always been, 'trying to keep the item rare'.

PirateDaisy said:
I don't believe this to be true. The scripting program was not out before the Narnia game, yet they made those teleporters nearly impossible to get. I do believe the odds of winning a sparrow costume are the same as Narnia, except it just takes longer to get. VMK's reasoning has always been, 'trying to keep the item rare'.

I know but they made sparrow where it was impossible to get 50 from a program unlike narnia teleporters where you could. This is why I think they made the random code system

Yes..... BUT....

If nobody 1) invented the hack for narnia 2) USED said hack for Narnia...
Narina teleporters would still be rare, and we would not have to enter in a millions codes to attept to get sparrow. As they may have kept the same system In Narina..... if everyone used it as they were suppose too....

but Nooooooooooo hackers made hacks and others chose to use them.....

If no one had hacked.... if no one had USED the hack who knows how Sparrow would have been set up....

but such is life

thats probably the reason i have like 10+ narnia teleporters and still have about nine more codes left that someone gave me from a free narnia codes thread and i dont know what to do with them since i cant trade them anymore

is that program still availible?? i need some teleporters

swimmingneno said:
is that program still availible?? i need some teleporters
i have some narnia teleporter codes how many do you want i have nine

----SIGH----

unfortunately people will believe what you want, regardless of the facts at hand.

1. Narnia teleporters were not easy to get at first
2. Once one person got them and figured out how to refresh the swf file, they could get lots, the exact same way everyone gets easy Pirates codes.
3. this was BEFORE a harvesting program came about
4. the program which was created was NOT a hack, it used files that were ALREADY ON YOUR PC FROM VMK, and therefore, the person that made it is NOT a hacker.
5. the ability, with the right SWF file to get unlimited Narnia teleporters still exists.
6. VMK made the Sparrow codes random LONG BEFORE the harvesting program was created
7. BLAME VMK for the Narnia issue - very poor coding.
8. Blame NOONE for the Sparrow coding - this is the smartest thing VMK ever did - it is EXACTLY how it should be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter