You can not follow to Star Trader

April in Disney

Thinks Johnny Trojan is cuter than Johnny Depp; He
I guess they fixed the problem so we can not just enter as we are pleased.

This is just a guess I think yavn left that bug in (as programers do some times) so he could show it and closed it up last night. He was showing select people but some how allowed many of us access through following our friends in. Thanks Rob I was able to get a few people in to buy the Generator why you were there last night, Also thanks Trixabella I got mine earlier while you held the door for me sorry they are not tradeable.

ok... please forgive the stupid question but i *finally* got my game to work again and I just got on yesterday (been out of it since dec!) so ... does this mean there is no more star trader? and if there are new clothes where do i find them? i mean as far as special clothes... i found the everest clothes... is that all the special ones they have right now?
oi so much to see!! i love all the updates hehe :)

Star Traders is no longer. That was the Tomorrowland store it has been renamed Inner Space Store. It is only accesable (this is the word on the street - so it is unverified) if you completed all the quests then it unlocks the store. You may still access the store to buy regular items through the shop button at the bottom of your screen as allways. You just can't buy the specials from the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter