yippee managed to get on boards

anne1

Earning My Ears
Yippee managed to get on the boards - must just be UKDIS on it.

Although I had to go through Theme Park discussion board.

Just wanted to say HELLO to everyone
:) :)

I can only go on the DIS during the day at weekends, daren't do it at work:(

Anne

Michelle, it is- was getting serious withdrawal symptons, and I've not really been a member for so long.

Had to buy a DVD player to compensate:)

We've a PS2 and on Wednesday, when I couldn't get through on the boards, I sat down to watch a new DVD we'd got, and the PS2 wouldn't play it GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR.

DH is missing it as well, all the jokes etc.

I know its good we've got the US site, but its just frustrating when the UK site worked so well.( Alex i'm not having a go at you :) )

Anne

Morning Anne1
Morning Squitty
Everybody else are still in bed ;)

Yoo Hoo ..... i'm here too :wave:

Logged on first thing and now I dare'nt log off incase it gets too busy again. We'll just have to think up some new threads to cheer everyone up.

Here Here
Morning Sue
same here I'm settled here for the day going to make the most of it while it lasts ;)
how about a A to Z of some thing ?
We will let you start the thread it was your idea
We need Wendy:)

Hi Guys

Anyone know what happened last night.

I couldn't get on to anything at all, even US stuff !:confused:

David

Hi David

Don't know what went on last night, but at least we can get on now:)

Anne

........... hi Anne :wave: - good to see you here :)

Hi everyone - Sue, I have a Friday Faves thread around somewhere - I'll bump it in case you'd all like to pretend you aer in the World for a few minutes, and then let's get some other threads going :)

Hi

I'm here too

thought I would see if I could get on, after last night when all I got was the white page of death!

good morning everybody

I'm too frightend to log off now just in case I never get back :eek:

is it me or are the boards quicker this morning? all our US friends still in bed

Im here........as always.......spent untill 1am in chat room lasst night so i overslept this morninf
first thing i did was to see if the us boards were up and running again. Phew they were.

So a bright and breezy goodmorning to you all,

Morning Bovril
I'm camped out at my PC have a flask and a sleeping bag
I'm not moving all day ;)

Has anyone got a link for the chatroom thingy? i've not used it before but i think i may have to sometimes now just so's i don't loose contact with everyone!

Hi angel,

if you go to the home page, on the left hand side where the index thingy is near the bottom is a link for the chat rooms

If you ever find that you can not get onto the boards, try the chat room. I did a few times yesterday and found that others from the UK Dis had as well, we had a nice chat yesteday pm.

I dont know if thats where the chat will be tonight, im sure someone will tell us.. Nice to see you by the way. Because of the trouble getting onto the boards i keep missing lots of people

Tanya

Hi everyone I just logged on with fingers crossed after getting the 'white page of death' as Bovril put it all yesterday afternoon.

Hope it doesn't happen again today! I'll try the chatrooms if it does happen again today - thanks for posting where to find it Tanya.

Jenny(thatcats)

:earsgirl: :wave:

Good Afternoon everyone :wave: :wave:

I have decided to join you all and stay all day! LOL ;)

Chat is usually at 7pm GMT in the same room so hopefully, we will see you all there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter