yippee!!! i did it!!!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Good Morning,
I just had to share this with someone who would appreciate it!!
I FINALLY started my disney scrapbook from our last year trip!
I have been a scrapbook supply collector forever, but I finally did it. I have only done a page here or there with no sort of theme, just pages of my little man (4), but know I can offically say I've started a scrapbook!

I have a zillion questions for all of you that have been doing it for awhile, but I can't get the brain to work this am!!

I am just so excited! Now to keep up with it! I want to do this one and finish it before we go again next year.

Good for you! You will eventually get the ideas flowing and be finished before you know it!

Isn't it a great feeling? I finally got to sit down this weekend and work on my very own book instead of someone else's for once -- now I hate sitting at my desk at work today, wish is was still at home scrapping!!

Keep scrappin while the momentum is there!
Brenda

Isn't it exciting!!! I printed our pix from our trip but we just got our wedding pix. I was going to make just one scrapbook w/both but since I saw how many awesome wedding pix we got, I'll have to make it two scrapbooks! I better get busy!

:mickeyjum Congratulations, that is great. Your story sounds like mine!! I have all the supplies but have not found the time to put my first scrapbook together.

Hooray for you.

Hey Party of 3, we need to get together! I have the albums and the pics, but am always short the supplies to finish the pages! ;)

I'm new to scrapbooking -- one month and counting, but I did start buying the albums awhile ago. I just placed a supply order so that maybe I can keep moving along. Did you join the July challenge? I was a little hesitant to sign up, but figured, it would help keep me on track. :goodvibes

nono said:
Hey Party of 3, we need to get together! I have the albums and the pics, but am always short the supplies to finish the pages! ;)

I'm new to scrapbooking -- one month and counting, but I did start buying the albums awhile ago. I just placed a supply order so that maybe I can keep moving along. Did you join the July challenge? I was a little hesitant to sign up, but figured, it would help keep me on track. :goodvibes

i did not sign up for the july challenge :( I probably figured I would not get any done as usual. I really want to sign up for a swap or a circle journal, but I am way to hesitant. I feel as if, mine would pale in comparison to everyone else so i did not want to disappoint anyone. They way I'm looking at it, maybe if I keep doing my pages I will get better, then I can join one of the swaps or cj's! Not quite there yet!
Thanks for all the kind words and support everyone!!!!!
We have a great group here!!!!
:love:

Oh, I know my stuff looks like a beginner! That's why I just did the challenge. Figure nothing is better than practice, practice, practice....though I'm not exactly setting the wolrd on fire with the numbers I'm posting there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter