Yikes! Just booked a trip to Disney for next week!!

disneymomma10

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm new to the Boards and this is my first post! We've been DVC members for 8 years now and absolutely love it! Kids have been clamoring to go for awhile now and between moving and some medical issues I've had, we haven't been able to go. But now last minute we decided let's do it!:goodvibes Just booked our flight on USAIR 8/24 to 9/1/2010 and will have to call DVC back in the AM to make a reservation. I called a few days ago and they had availability at SSR in a 1 Br villa. Has anyone stayed at SSR? We've stayed at OKW, and Boardwalk before. Will have to split our stay so I'd love to book the Poly or Contemporary as a treat. Opinons on which is better??? I found some great rates on Expedia. Anyone book through them before? Any advice would be great! Really looking forward to this trip with DH, DS, and DD since my heart attack!:lovestruc

Welcome to your first posting. Hope your stay at Disney is an enjoyable one. I heard the Poly was a great resort so you could look into that one. I also heard SSR was wonderful to. Good luck on your stay!!

Congratulations on your trip! I've never stayed at SSR, but I have stayed at OKW and enjoyed it very much. More than I thought I would actually. :) And between the Poly and CR, I would take CR anyday...(although, I'm probably in the minority on that one.) I think you'll have a great trip at either one though.

No Tinkgirl1984 I too would do the Cont over the Poly. I hope you and your family have a blast, the last minute trips are ususally the best ones!!! Enjoy:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter