yeti vision is open!!!!

Okay, for all of you ppl having problems, check out these requirements:

* A connection speed that is DSL or greater
* The latest version of the Shockwave plug-in.
* Have a screen size of at least 1024x768
* 1.5GHz CPU or faster, 256MB RAM or more, and at least 2GB free hard drive space
* Have one of the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater, Netscape 7.0 or greater, Firefox 1.0 or greater

These may not help, or they may be of assistance. And if you'll just never get it to work, pm me on dis, or look for me in VMK. I'll get you a code, and tah-dah, your 2006 everest pin. But dont push me to get you more than 1!

Renpener said:
Okay, for all of you ppl having problems, check out these requirements:

* A connection speed that is DSL or greater
* The latest version of the Shockwave plug-in.
* Have a screen size of at least 1024x768
* 1.5GHz CPU or faster, 256MB RAM or more, and at least 2GB free hard drive space
* Have one of the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater, Netscape 7.0 or greater, Firefox 1.0 or greater

These may not help, or they may be of assistance. And if you'll just never get it to work, pm me on dis, or look for me in VMK. I'll get you a code, and tah-dah, your 2006 everest pin. But dont push me to get you more than 1!

have cable-- * A connection speed that is DSL or greater
updated it 2 days ago--* The latest version of the Shockwave plug-in.
yes--* Have a screen size of at least 1024x768
1.91 GHz CPU & 512 Ram & 17 GB free space--* 1.5GHz CPU or faster, 256MB RAM or more, and at least 2GB free hard drive space
yes---* Have one of the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater, Netscape 7.0 or greater, Firefox 1.0 or greater

Thanks, I have all the things you list, but still can't open it.

Did they change the game where you can only get 1 pin per day? or hour? I just d/led it on my laptop and have it on my desktop but didn't know they changed something. I used to be able to quit and go back into the game and get another code. That trick is not working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter