Yeti Rooms

It's not stupid to ask a question you don't know the answer to! :teeth: You get the room by playing the Yeti Vision game. I think it's lvl 2 you play for room. I know Lvl 3 is for the 200 credits and the chair.

Oh thank you very much!! i thought those chairs were rare to! I'll do that while waiting for vmk to load. Thank you very much.

Could you tell me were to find the Yeti Vision game. I can't log on to vmk like
everybody else :badpc: so I thought I would play some other games. Thx. :surfweb:

You have to download Yeti Vision to play it.This is the link I have to where you can get it. http://disneyeverest.com/ I tried to use the link, but it's not showing. VMK is having some issues I think so maybe that's why. I know I can't log into VMK right now. :sad2:

You will find that the Everest Game will become your best friend outside of VMK (especially when VMK is down or closed). :teeth:

Level three gives you the prize of 200 credits and a Ride Cart that can be sold for 50 credits. People here use this method to get plenty of credits when they can't reach VMK. :thumbsup2

PixieCharm said:
Thank you for the link... now if vmk will get back up :rolleyes:

You're Welcome! :teeth:

Pirate-Emery said:
You will find that the Everest Game will become your best friend outside of VMK (especially when VMK is down or closed).
Level three gives you the prize of 200 credits and a Ride Cart that can be sold for 50 credits. People here use this method to get plenty of credits when they can't reach VMK.

So very true! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter