Yet Another Star Tours Rumor

Padrepride

The Ultimate Padre Fan
I found this rumor on mouseextra.com that Star Tours is going to have a bunch of variation in the films. They propose 3-d picture, and different beginnings, middles and endings. Again, these might just still be wild, wild speculation about Star Tours 2 that has seemed to be in the works for decades. Nevertheless, this would be a pretty awesome idea for the successor to the original star tours.

http://www.mouseextra.com/2009/06/23/report-star-tours-20-to-feature-multiple-storyline

I think Star Wars deserves an entire section at the studios. I like Star Tours but it is time so a totally new ride, not just a new movie and some 3D glasses. Maybe something like the Simpsons at Universal with Star Wars, or something that only imagineering can come up with.

They redid Mexico's boat ride by adding characters to the films, etc. But these rides really need to be ripped out and a totally new ride put in there place.

Classics like the haunted mansion and pirates I like the updates they did, but rides like Star Tours and the Indiana Jones Stunt Show have been around for so long that something totally new really needs to go in these spots.

I hope they really make that many different parts, some rides do get really old after awhile. It would get more guests into the parks, that's for sure.
I agree with the Epcot country rides, I think they're just boring... the only reason we like to ride them is to get our of the sun or if we're in no hurry and we need a rest.

I really like this idea. Star Tours is always the first ride at HS for me. Maybe because I am a huge SW fan, maybe because I like the ride, but it does need a huge update! This would be a great update to the ride, then they could expand around it and make more SW themed area. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter