Yet another pin code question....who's good at math?

tish9774

Mouseketeer
Help!! We are booked at POP from 2/2 -2/9 for myself, DH and DD (3). We are using the 5/2 and getting deluxe dining on top of it. I received a pin code that is for 5 nights/6 days for $491 per adult.

My questions are:

1. Is this a better offer than the 5/2?
2. Can I extend it for more nights at the same price? Our flights are already booked.
3. The pin does not mention children, so would DD be charged rack rate for a 3 year old, or would she get some kind of discount also?
4. If I call Disney, will they tell me honestly what the best offer is?

Thanks to all of you who help on this board!! You have all helped to make this Disney novice feel much better prepared for our adventures!

Okay... to much math for me today, as I haven't had enough caffiene yet (who made the pot of Decaf in bible class this morning?!?! :scared1: )

I do want to say that if you call Disney with your PIN, they WILL run both numbers and let you know what the best deal will be. With all the "what ifs" you've got (adding a night, the DxDP, cost for a kid) it's best just to give them a call. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter