yet another code

DisneyDreamer2

DIS Veteran
The Disney Website now has the offer to book online with code YRA which applies to packages with dining and without. I called and used that code for 938.00 for 2 adults, 7 nights at POP with premium passes. She said I could add dining up to 3 days prior to arrival. It seems to get the same discount. So now there are 3 different codes out there for the MYW package YRA, YRE and YQS not to mention the other two for dining and the personal pins. that sure is a lot of codes for the same package. my guess is they are just trying to figure out where people are finding them.

How do you a vacation search on Disney's website with a code? I can never figure it out.

Going solo, it looks like that package deal would cost me $700, which is pretty good. I'm paying about $800, but that's with the AP which gets me into the parks for the year, so it still works better for me.

On the main page, there is a blurb on the side about the special. Click on it for more info. At the bottom it says code YRA. There is a phone number or book now option. As long as you follow the link it will give you the code pricing. It just appeared today.

Thanks - Got it.

Not bad for 1 person - $725 at ASMovies

So, it would have saved me $75 on this trip. Still better off with the AP though coming back in July. I'll only have to pay for the room and with any luck, I'll get the AP discount with that.

I'm actually glad I booked the AP before I saw this deal. I probably would have gone for this one right away and regretted it later.

Hi - disneydreamer2 - I was interested in your post - I tried to book the package online at Disney and could not add dining - I therefore called Disney and tried to book it again and was told I could not add dining - do you have the dining added already? They told me the same thing about adding it when I check in but I would prefer to know I have it now.

I am thinking of calling back and trying again with another CM - but wanted to know first if you (or anyone) has used YRA to book the dining?

Thanks
Nicole

I tried, unsuccessfully, to add dining also.

I was also looking at that deal today. If you click on the "Disney Recommends" tab that is at the top of the page where they show the pricing - it will take you to a tab that shows the price with dining.

Kristi

That is the same deal I got using the code YRD on the 1st. I checked the Disney recommends option and the price is identical to what I got. I have the MYW with dining and hoppers. I think this way, you just don't know what you'll be paying for dining up front, but it is the same price.

I priced my vacation out @ Disney with the new code. My current ressie with code YRD thru AAA is cheaper by $52.61?? I am not sure why, but I'm not complaining.

d4est said:
I priced my vacation out @ Disney with the new code. My current ressie with code YRD thru AAA is cheaper by $52.61?? I am not sure why, but I'm not complaining.

Oh, d4est, you must have gotten that illusive "AAA plus the new code" discount! See, it does exist after all. :rotfl:

Who knows?? :confused3 Who cares?? :teeth: As long as you're saving more money! That's almost 25 Mickey Bars! :mickeybar

Hey, let's call it code stacky, LMAO. Kidding, only kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter