Yet another Bounceback question

VeronicaB

Mouseketeer
If offered a BB during your stay and you choose to book said BB offer, do you pay the normal $200 deposit or a one night stay? Trying to plan for September, just in case there is a BB in our room.

Thanks!

The bounce back offer that we received (the current offer) was a room only discount. We booked a room only reservation so our deposit was for the cost of one night.

The BB offer for last September was free dining. So those people probably had to book a package.

If offered a BB during your stay and you choose to book said BB offer, do you pay the normal $200 deposit or a one night stay? Trying to plan for September, just in case there is a BB in our room.

Thanks!

If you get a FD BB offer, you do have to get a package which means you will need to pay a $200 deposit. Last August, we got the FD BB offer for this August. Hoping there will be one again this year. Good Luck!

Thanks everyone! That's what I had guessed, I am kicking myself for not booking the BB from last year with FD. I will not make that mistake this year given the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter