Yet another 40% Pin Offer Question

jmb120

Earning My Ears
I am currently booked with a 40% off room pin code for Oct 25-31st, which they made into a package for me. The pin required that it be booked by March 31st. My question is if after March 31st I want to change from a 6 night vacation to a 5 night vacation will I lose the 40% pin rate or will the just be able to drop one night off the package and keep the 40% off rate.

I called disney reservations and asked and I was told that I would be able to make the change outside of my 45 day mark and the 40% would still apply to the rest of of my days, but I got the feeling the CM I spoke to didn't really know what he was talking about.

The CM you spoke to was right. You can make changes up to 45 days before you travel without losing your discount. The only problem might come if you needed to add days, but since you said you might drop them, then you're safe. Hope this helps.

You can drop days, but you cannot add any days or change resorts after March 31st. I found out that last year when I wanted to change my resort and the discount would not apply.

Last year I had a 40% discount that had to be booked by sometime in March (either 15th or end) but I changed my dates and resorts numerous times (like 5 times) between March and Sept (which was when my travel dates were) without any penalty or problem using the PIN. But WDW likes to change things as they go along and nothing ever seems to be written in stone with CRO that's for sure.

How do you get this offer??

Disney has been sending out various PIN numbers for discounts (ie.. 40% off room rate, free dining for certain dates, gift cards etc) . There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to who, why or when people are receiving the offers. One thing is to be sure Disney has your current email and or address. Other than that it seems to be pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter