Yes, it's speculation, but...?

101disneyfan

Christian Fronckowiak
I know it's speculation, and just what we've heard, but what can anyone see coming for a possible Pixar Place?

Toy Story is covered
A Bug's Life may replace the HISTK Movie Set Adventure
The Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (I heard several times) and Door Coaster
Finding Nemo: Maybe bring the stage show in from Dinoland?
The Incredibles: I've heard Disney is saving this as the replacement for Stitch's Great Escape. Any thoughts?
Cars: Maybe Mater's Junkyard Jamboree from Cars Land?
Ratatouille: replacing Impressions de France with the Kitchen Kalamity from Paris?
Walle: Replacing Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland?
Up?
Brave?

Character meets? Maybe a character dining option?

What are your thoughts?

Given the way they don't want to spend money, I don't see a Pixar Place coming at all. If they do, by some miracle, add it along with the Star Wars land, I see MAYBE the Monsters, Inc. coaster and a couple of meet and greets. Scratch that . . . probably just the meet and greets.

I know it's speculation, and just what we've heard, but what can anyone see coming for a possible Pixar Place?

Toy Story is covered
The Incredibles: I've heard Disney is saving this as the replacement for Stitch's Great Escape. Any thoughts?
Ratatouille: replacing Impressions de France with the Kitchen Kalamity from Paris?
Up?
Brave?

What are your thoughts?

From what I have read and heard from a family member who currently works at WDW, that HS/AK are the next parks up for upgrades, I have heard that in HS , they will be adding a pixar place to include more Pixar movies , and expading out Star Wars to make a Star Wars Land, but in order to go that far the Backlot Tour, Lights Motor Action, and Streets of America and/or Muppets, possibly Indiana Jones are or have to come down pretty much half of the park would be revamped which IMHO needs it, LMA is getting old and the Backlot tour needs a make over if they are going to keep it or put some more CM interaction back into it and some newer props

I hope they don't get rid of the muppets... If that goes there will be nothing left of them in the parks... They do however need to do something with LMA and the backlot tour.

Don't think muppets is going anywhere as they have supposedly recently added more interactive que stuff. I've heard backlot tours will be gutted in 2014 for cars land, I've heard they are pulling beauty and the beast stage show and putting in something Captain America. I hadn't heard about the monsters inc door caster but think that sounds like a marvelous idea! I think most everyone agrees that HS needs a remake and they are supposed to be getting it starting late 2014/2015 from what I hear. We'll see what happens. I think the invention of FP+ has shown them that HS and AK desperately need more attractions. AK is already known to be getting Avatarland with some new attractions- so that's a step forward I suppose- although not what I would have chosen for theming. I'll cross my fingers and hope that at least some of these rumors are true. I love HS & AK but it is in need of some love in the attractions area.

I think if stitches great escape goes, it should go and not be remade into anything else-- that attraction has had it.

I think if stitches great escape goes, it should go and not be remade into anything else-- that attraction has had it.

Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear. I meant that supposedly Stitch's Great Escape will close, and then the next new attraction in Tomorrowland that will go in that location is supposedly the Incredibles (KUKA Arm technology) attraction.

Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear. I meant that supposedly Stitch's Great Escape will close, and then the next new attraction in Tomorrowland that will go in that location is supposedly the Incredibles (KUKA Arm technology) attraction.

ah... much better... mission to mars, extra terror, stitch.... that round theatre is used up.

How can this be speculation about a Pixar PLACE if these existing attractions are in two different parks?

Don't think muppets is going anywhere as they have supposedly recently added more interactive que stuff. I've heard backlot tours will be gutted in 2014 for cars land, I've heard they are pulling beauty and the beast stage show and putting in something Captain America. I hadn't heard about the monsters inc door caster but think that sounds like a marvelous idea! I think most everyone agrees that HS needs a remake and they are supposed to be getting it starting late 2014/2015 from what I hear. We'll see what happens. I think the invention of FP+ has shown them that HS and AK desperately need more attractions. AK is already known to be getting Avatarland with some new attractions- so that's a step forward I suppose- although not what I would have chosen for theming. I'll cross my fingers and hope that at least some of these rumors are true. I love HS & AK but it is in need of some love in the attractions area.
You are correct they have added interactive stuff to muppets. As of right now disney by there legal rights with universal cannot put any marvel characters in any Orlando theme park they own. The coaster rumor has been a long going rumor and many of them have changed that it may get put in California not Orlando. Avatar and Star Wars are disneys main focus and nothing else is beside My magic +.

How can this be speculation about a Pixar PLACE if these existing attractions are in two different parks?

Disney has moved attractions in the past. (ie. WD's Carousel of Progress was built in Disneyland and relocated in the Magic Kingdom)

Laugh Floor has been speculated to go into the Muppetvision theatre, while MuppetVision would replace Disney Jr.

Agreed! Whatever goes in there next whenever that may be I very much hope it is a completely different attraction that simply uses the space but does not involve the same Alien (or monster or anything) escaping.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Disney has moved attractions in the past. (ie. WD's Carousel of Progress was built in Disneyland and relocated in the Magic Kingdom)

Laugh Floor has been speculated to go into the Muppetvision theatre, while MuppetVision would replace Disney Jr.

I really don't think they will do away with Disney jr stage show. That is basically all that brings some people to that park with little ones

Disney has moved attractions in the past. (ie. WD's Carousel of Progress was built in Disneyland and relocated in the Magic Kingdom) Laugh Floor has been speculated to go into the Muppetvision theatre, while MuppetVision would replace Disney Jr.
Where did you get this rumor I have never heard anything about this? Pixar place has been basically shut down disney is focusing on bringing Star Wars in the park Pixar is on hold.

Toy Story is covered
Up?
Brave?

What are your thoughts?
~You'll never see Wall-E and that's too bad because many aspects of the film, could have been quite beneficial for Epcot's Innoventions. The Axiom population returns to earth and finally adopts a fit & healthy life style regimen that incorporates growing fresh produce, exercise, and adopting green measures by working together to conserve energy and natural resources. This would have been far more effective and much cooler than "Habit Heroes." :faint:

~I don't expect anything in between Avatarland and Starwars. It won't be until after Starwarsland is complete sometime in 2020, that Disney will start to work on Epcot's future world.

~With that said, I would love to be wrong. :(

Toy Story is covered
Up?
Brave?

What are your thoughts?

Please dont touch Impressions de France. It is my favorite movie in all of WDW. The music and the scenes are breathtaking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter