• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yellow Fringed Orchid

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
We went hiking a couple of weeks ago at Savage Creek Falls State Park.

As we were leaving I saw these on the side of the road!!!!!

they were exquisite

f6e6969c.jpg

Wow!! That woke me up!! :p :teeth:

Very pretty, Mal!! :)

I know how to make the pics smaller on my Adobe Photo thingy before I post them, but I kind of like this.....it's big, bold, and beautiful!! :sunny: :sunny:

I don't know why you can't see it it is hosted at imagestation.com

I wish you could see it...but I do not know how to fix it so you can.

any ideas?

Mal

Hmmm, should be posting? Maybe if you hot link it. Copy the image location(url) @ Image Station then paste it in a new post here using the IMG button.

I can see it. It's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. I've only seen the slipper type orchids.

All I see is a white box that says ............

Sorry you are trying to access an image from outside of imiagestation.com

Wish I could see it. Sounds like a real WoWer

That's so weird! :confused:

I can still see it! I wonder why some of us can, and others can't?

Too techy for moi! :p

Ok I couldn't take the suspense anymore so I looked at your source code and am posting a hotlink of the image. Hope it works for everyone. It's beautiful!
f6e6969c.jpg

Oh My!!!!!!. how beautiful. Did I understand you correctly, that this was just growing by itself along the roadside? What a wonderful treasure to come upon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter