YANKZ shoe laces

Hi Duane - DH and I both have them. He can use them in his running shoes but I can't in mine since I lace my shoes differently to avoid pressure on the top of my foot. I do have them in my casual gym shoes and it's great for getting thru airport security!

I absolutely LOVE Yankz and my husband says he wants them in all his shoes. I started using them in the spring when I was training for my triathlon. I have always disliked having to tie shoe laces when running and dealing with getting them the right tightness. I find the Yankz to make my shoes feel more secure than regular laces and overall more comfortable. I like to just slip on my shoes and go. I recently wrote about them in my running blog. :)

http://vivarunvegas.blogspot.com/2009/04/yankz-pusher.html

I use something very similar during tri's. Much easier to get the shoes on. I do not find much problem with the shoe feeling a little loose but some friends have. They may be the best thing since sliced bread, or you you may say they are OK. Like Liz said, it is very foot dependent. I'd say buy a pair because they are not real expensive. If they don't feel right, you're not out much $$.

One nice thing about these (at least the one's I use), I have never had to throw a pair out. When the shoes wear our, I take these laces and put them in the new shoes. I have a few pair based on shoe color.

I like the idea of them but are they as complicated to put on as they look? You see I get confused threading normal laces, that looks HARD!!! :rotfl2:

Kirsty

I didn't think they were too bad. There should be instructions included to help. BTW, I am mechanically declined and I figured it out.

I u use Lace Locks (something similar) and love them.

Hmmm, never tried them. Not sure for the same reasons as Liz. Do they usually have reps at some of the bigger expos I wonder?

Being a triathlete, I have them in almost all of my running shoes. Love them! They come with directions...not too hard to lace up. Play with the tension...I used to have a tendency to make them too tight, where it made pressure on the top of my feet, but have learned to loosen them up and they are super comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter