y'all will get a chuckle out of this (photobook)

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
I've been working on that dang shutterfly book for probably 3-4 days now.. I knew I didn't have enough disney pictures to scrap digitally since I'm pretty caught up on paper with those. Figured I would scrap irish dance... I have A LOT of irish dance pictures... apparently NOT enough. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have two (TWO) pages left in the book and not a clue what I'm going to put on them. sigh. maggie

do you have any pics of her awards, medals, oryou could put in a pic from Riverdance? LOL

how could you not have enough pics of feising??? Oh that's right they don't like you to take pics do they??

Could you put an irish poem or the history of irish step dancing? :confused3

How about doing a page about the oputfit she waers- where it came from, take some quick pictures of it?

Rebecca

could you scan some of your ticket entries, scores etc? One photo book I did I ended it with that cartoon you sent me with the 2 kids doing scyncro diving...said it wasn't high enough resolution but it turned out fine.

I did a page on her favourite feis and then her last first to get out of novice. I'm just happy to be done! :) maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter