Y'all think I'M goofy. Read this. Dh is goofy, too. :)

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="Comic Sans MS">Okay. Let me preface this story by saying that when my sister and I eat too much we always jokingly say, "Oh. I ate too much. Can you roll me to the car?"

The second thing you have to know is that I am a very sensitive, empathetic person. I am always concerned about hurting someone's feelings. It wouldn't be in my nature.

Okay. This morning I was posting on our Brown Derby thread that we could walk from MGM back to the Yacht club, and Tammy could "roll" back to the Yacht Club. Alan (being nosy :D) was standing over my shoulder and reading what I wrote. Alan said, " "I can't believe you would say that Tammy was going to eat so much that you would have to "roll" her back to the YC. You don't even know her." I said, "She's uses a wheelchair sometimes, you Big Doofus ."

I can't believe after almost 5 years of marriage that he would think I would be so rude as to imply that she was going to eat so much we would have to roll her afterwards. Men are weird. Well, my particular man is weird. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
</font>

Dayna,

You might have to roll me back in my wheelchair cause I'll eat to much to walk. I'm really hoping to be able to make most of the trip without assistance but am going to be on the safe side

LOL! Dayna, too funny! I could picture my DH saying the same thing!!!

Towncrier, that was very painful!:rolleyes: :p

When Dayna told me this I just laughed and laughed. Tears were rolling down my face. I only had one word MEN!!!!

Hey Robin,

We could race and leave them all behind. What do ya say?

"Men bashing is only allowed on the Community Board," he sniffed.

:D

I may have to join you ladies on wheels. I'm not healing as quickly as I'd like. Course the thought of racing down Main Street USA in one of those ECVs (whatever they're called) is oddly appealing..... :rolleyes:

Oh too funny! :D I can see that exact same scenerio played out in my house. :rolleyes:

Men! :rolleyes: Can't live with them and can't shoot........oops, never mind. ;)

Steve, I hope you start recovering quickly, but I'm sure there will be plenty of us available to "roll" you around!!

BTW, I love Bandie's new pic!

Believe it or not, that photo was not posed. When I came back to the bedroom, there he was, snoring very loudly with his bone on top of his paws.. So of course I had to take a picture.

We'll see what the next two weeks bring. I would hate to rent a wheelchair or an ECV if I knew that I was taking one away from someone who really needed it. Maybe rollerblades.....NOT!

Tia, too funny.

Steve, the ecv's are great. My mom rents one when we are doing a park for a whole day, it is just too much for her otherwise. When she gets tired of sitting and needs to walk for a bit, one of us usually takes it for a spin. My Dad likes it the best. (The way his diabetes is going, he may need one for himself before too long!!)

If you have to use one, it is okay. (Better than filling out the accident report from the rollerblade incident that would be sure to happen! :p :rolleyes: :p As long as you are there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter