Yak & Yeti Photos

Thanks so much for posting the pictures, can't wait to try it out but so disappointed in the DDE change. Had received a notice from DDE that it would be included in the discount, but I have read on the boards, they have changed their minds. How disappointing!

Your pictures are wonderful - thanks for sharing. The restaurant decor looks inspired and the menu is perfect for my family - not too adventurous. I am anxious to hear what people think of the food. As long as the reviews are ok, it looks like we'll be trying a new restaurant on our next trip.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Thanks for the pictures! The decor is unique and I think quite beautiful. I will be making an ADR for our February trip as soon as we are able! Their attention to detail is amazing. Question on your photography: what were the settings on your camera to get such great clarity and lighting in your pics? Did you use a digital SLR?

yeah, i have a digital slr.. canon eos 40d with 580 ex ii flash. some of the photos are with the flash, some are shot in shutter priority (Tv) mode so I can slow down the shutter without the flash so I don't kill the ambient lighting.

Thanks for the great photos! This place looks so immersive... I keep thinking Indiana Jones.

Now, I need to decide if we should cancel another adr for this restaurant, or just add the $$ to my food budget :)

you can make ADRs by contacting the restaurant directly starting dec 4, or through disney dining starting jan 1

Would anyone happen to know if they are taking ADRs for December dates if you call the restaurant directly? When I called Disney Dining I was under the impression that you could book ADRs for dates after 12/3. I was informed that no, it was that on 12/3 you could begin booking ADRs for dates after 1/8. Just looking for clarification on if I could book an ADR for 12/20 if I call the restaurant directly on or after 12/4?

Thanks!

thanks for much for these photos, Brad! You did what I *wanted* to do at a test dine session the day before it opened. We ate in the upstairs pale green room that you captured in a great picture. I enjoyed the food, loved the decor, we'll definitely be back there!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! Is that a fast food option on the outside? Sorry if I am way behind the times here...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter