Yak and Yeti CS or TS?

CluelessDisFan

DIS Veteran
I've been reading reviews on Yak & Yeti, we've never been, and it looks good to me. However there's some mixed reviews on here. My husband and I love asian food. I was thinking of getting an ADR for dinner at Yak and Yeti TS, then I realized there's also CS, correct? Should we plan on trying the CS for lunch to try it out first, or is it not even comparable?
Also anyone know how late you can book an ADR at Yak and Yeti during December? I was thinking of booking ADR at like 630p so just after the park closes.

I will be eating at Yak & Yeti TS on Friday. The menus for TS and CS are very different. The CS menu is more limited and has a handful of basic Chinese items (honey chicken which I think is like sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, eggrolls, lo mein...) and the TS menu is more extensive - moreso than many other Disney menus. There are also some unique items on there, like Asian barbecue ribs, steak and shrimp, Malaysian seafood curry and crispy mahi mahi. There is a wonton dessert that I plan to get too, as well as some interesting looking cocktails (which I'll skip since my ADR is for lunch). There are some standard looking Chinese items on the menu, but also some "Asian fusion" type dishes. If you look at the reviews, the best Y&Y reviews tend to be for the more "unique" items as opposed to the wok items.

Thanks Lauren, that's helpful. Yeah, I've seen reviews with pics of the wonton dessert, that looks amazing for sure.

Thanks Lauren, that's helpful. Yeah, I've seen reviews with pics of the wonton dessert, that looks amazing for sure.

The Y&Y CS was one of the worst dining experiences we have had at WDW. It was awful. Tasteless and gross. We love Chinese food and we are generally pretty easy to please when it comes to food. It was much worse than your average mini mall $1 chinese food in California and it made Panda Express look like gourmet dining. We are considering trying Y&Y sit-down this time because of good reviews and a good-sounding menu.

We love Y&Y TS. LOOOVE it. Y&Y CS had great egg rolls as well but other than that, very bland, mall food fair at best. Plentiful in amount but not anything you feel glad you ate and now need to work out to lose!

The egg rolls are what caused us to try the TS and we will not go back to CS again...unless as a snack and get more egg rolls!

Did I explain enough how good the egg rolls are???? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter