Yak and the Yeti is just awesome! New Favortie!Jessica best server!!!

We ate at Yak & Yeti on Sun 1/20 for lunch. Our ADR's were for 1pm. The place was packed. The line to check in at the podium was out the door. They actually had someone taking names by the door. The area inside where you wait to be seated was standing room only. Think sardines. :)

We were seated after about 30 minutes. Our server didn't come over to our table for at least 10 minutes to take our drink order. The table next to us was seated after us and they got their drinks before our server even made his first appearance. No apologies, nothing. We ordered the Pot Stickers, the lettuce cups, a side of chicken fried rice, Lo Mein noodles, and the stir fry beef and broccoli.

All our food came out at once.... appetizers and entrees. We were okay with that. Starving since we had waited so long to eat. Our waiter NEVER came back to check on us. They brought everything except for the lettuce cups (which I really wanted to have). When our waiter finally returned we were done with all our meals. We asked him for the check. Never mentioning the lettuce cups because at that point we no longer wanted them. Our check arrived and my DH noticed that the lettuce cups were on the bill. He kindly asked our server (I think his name was Jose) to please remove the lettuce cups as we had never received them. He looked surprised.

All in all , the beef & broccoli was very good and the chicken fried rice was the best thing we ate. The pot stickers were weird. Odd dippping sauce.

I don't think we will be returning to the Yak & Yeti again.

I'm sure there were people who had a lovely lunch. We just didn't enjoy it at all.

Hope this helps someone making their ADR's.

Sorry your visit was disappointing. I would suggest making a ressie for 11:00 when they open. Less crowded and great options for seating as ell. I wish we were going again soon. When I do make it back I will see if Jessica is stillthere and request a table in her section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter