Yahoo!

arielmomma

DIS Veteran
On the spur of the moment, I decided to check to see if Ohana dinner was available while we are there in July. I managed to get a 5:10 dinner (which is ideal for my family of 4) on Sunday, July 11th! :banana::banana::banana:

Whenever we've had more spontaneous trips like this one where we only book a few months out, I am not usually especially picky about ADR's. We can usually get all the character meals and things we want, but places like Ohana (our favorite) is another story. I am not one to check back daily or anything, but I must say that I am glad I checked on a whim this morning!

Moral of the story: Never give up! Sometimes you will just be in the right place at the right time!

We got lucky too - we just decided to take a quick 3-day vacation at the end of May and were able to get both Le Cellier and Boma for dinner. Just getting those two, this late, is nuts!

If only we could get Ohana, we would be set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter