Yachtsman Steakhouse 27th October

Thanks for posting your review. We ate here last night and I agree on the mushrooms. We had them in September and they were perfect! last night very very salty, i did not enjoy them at all, and DH ate them.

Great beef though, cooked perfectly!

You should have told the server and had them sent back and got something different. I've done that a couple times in the past that way it helps them to correct the problems.

Thanks so much for this review. DH and I are going in 35days and we have reservations here. Im tempted to try that Wagyu beef but am a little nervous. The creamed spinach looks amazing!

Can I ask how the attire was? This is the only 2TS credit meal we have and Im wondering how the dress there is. I know about the dress code but figured Id ask what the feel of the place is. Thanks :)

Well I was wearing a dress and my boyfriend was wearing a shirt and smart jeans. We didn't feel over dressed but there were some people in there that we felt were under dressed - in park clothes. I'm sure some people might have thought we were under dressed but I think we were about right when looking around at others. Most people had shirt and casual trousers on

You should have told the server and had them sent back and got something different. I've done that a couple times in the past that way it helps them to correct the problems.

We didn't bother with ours as honestly we had too much food anyway.

Thanks for the review!:thumbsup2 Glad you enjoyed it. We've been there twice, one was fabulous, the next was good but had a few problems. One being the too salty mushrooms you mentioned.

Great review. Thanks for sharing it, some of the pics are dark but all are awesome. Looking forward for more.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter