Yachtsman or Narcoossee -- Help me decide

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
I'm trying to decide between Yachtsman Steakhouse and Narcoossee's for dinner. Which is better and why?

Thanks for your help.

I'm trying to decide between Yachtsman Steakhouse and Narcoossee's for dinner. Which is better and why?

Thanks for your help.

No doubt you will receive different answers. I prefer Narcoossee's over Yachtsman. I have only dined at Yachtsman once and our service left much to be desired. Also, the scallop appetizer I was looking forward to trying was off the menu. The steak was okay. We are going to try it again on our next trip.

We have dined at Narcoossee's several times and have never been disappointed. The food and service have always been excellent and the option of lobster is wonderful. This is my husband's favorite Signature restaurant.

Much better food at the Yachtsman...but Narcoossees has better atmosphere.

I have been to both twice and like both of them. If you are on the Dining Plan you will get a better value at Narccoossees if you like lobster, however if you are a steak person the Yachtsman wins hands down. Enjoy!

We did both 2 years ago and I wouldn't go back to either one…sorry.

We preferred the Wave and the Calif Grill. Good luck

i've been to both. I liked Yachtsman's but prefer Narcoossee's. The food and drinks there are very good, nice atmosphere.

Narcoosees has a calmer atmosphere & delicious surf & turf.Yachtman has excellent steak & scallops. It's a choice. We always go to both. The last two years we went to Yachtsman Steakhouse twice. They are both sooooo yummy!:love:

Are you looking for seafood or steak? I love Narcoosees but we got for seafood. If we wanted steak we would go to the steakhouse. Narcoosees has a more romantic feel and if you go at night you can watch the electric water parade.

When you are on the dining plan, I know its 2 credits....but what all is included? do you get a side or anything???

You get an entree, a side, a dessert in the DDP. You cannot substitute the dessert for an appatizer. If you are on the regular DP, you must pay OOP for any apps you get.

So is it REALLY worth the 2 credits? Where else can you get a good steak for 1 credit? It looks like La Cellier is all booked for lunch the time we may be there.

Have you tried the Captains Grill at the Yacht Club? They have some great choices on their menu and its from the same meat locker in the restaurant so you know it's going to be tasty just not as expensive I think they only use one dining credit of a meal there. I'm thinking of booking a meal or two for my family next time we visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter