Yacht Club questions

lovetovacation

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a Jr. Suite at the YC July 9 - July 16. Is there a refrigerator in the room?

We are hoping to get a late check-out time. What is the latest check-out time possible and should I go ahead and ask for it now or at check-in?

We are using a towncar service to get us to and from the airport. Our departure flight from Orlando is at 7:30 pm. What time should we have the service pick us up at the YC?

Thanks for all the help!! I love these boards!
Michelle

I can answer a few questions. Late c/0 up till 1pm. The towncar service will give you a time they are going to pick you up.

You can't get approved for a late checkout until the day before. We've gotten 1 p.m. once and noon once.

Don't know about the junior suite, but the regular rooms have a stocked refrigerator (mini bar). You could probably squeeze in a few small things.

I pay for late checkouts - it makes it so much easier... depending on what hotel you are in it is usually 100.00-150.00 and you have to be out by 5:00pm.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter