Yacht Club Activity Calendar

Mrs. Belle

Earning My Ears
does anyone have the activity calendar for the Yacht Club for June? We have never stayed there. Any must do/see/experience?

Thank you!

does anyone have the activity calendar for the Yacht Club for June? We have never stayed there. Any must do/see/experience?

Thank you!

Hi there!

I manage the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread on the Resorts forum- I would like to invite you over to read or post any questions. Click on the link in my signature.

The first page of the thread has a lot of helpful information and a bunch of pictures. In particular, the first post (Intro), Post 13 (FAQ) and Post 14 (Other Useful Info) are helpful to people who are new to the resort.

We have the activity calendar for May posted (Page 1, Post 4), but we don't usually have access to the June calendar until the first or second day in June.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter