Xbox Live Member Titles

WDWLIGHTNINGZ

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Title Says All!</
Well today I decided I was gonna go and get Xbox Live Gold, yes it has taken me 2 years since I actually got the 360 to get Xbox Live.

I really would like some DIS friends on my friends list so I can play with people I know a little better than some random stranger.

Now it is my understanding that it is against the DIS rules to post any game console codes/titles so PLEASE DO NOT post them. (The DIS is a BIG place and made an even BIGGER place by forums being readable by guests.)

So I am quite happy to exchange my member title with someone else's via PM.

(Mod's lock this up if it's against guidelines.)

sent mine i got my 360 for chirstmas then got a wireless adapter

Okay, dumb question but my 360 is still new and I haven't used Live yet. Is your member title the name you enter in when you're first setting up your 360? If it is, then I can give it to you.

Okay, dumb question but my 360 is still new and I haven't used Live yet. Is your member title the name you enter in when you're first setting up your 360? If it is, then I can give it to you.

No & Yes. Yes if you are able to 'recover' the gamertag via xbox live. But if you used a common name or first name then most likely no and you'll have to create a seperate live account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter