Xbox 360

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
Okay, I FINALLY got an Xbox 360 a few days ago. I'm just wondering if anyone could suggest any good games for it? I like platformers and RPGs (and shooters, but only if they have a really good storyline).

I already have Halo 3 and I'm borrowing a copy of Gears of War from someone. That's all I have at the moment. Any suggestions?

Okay, I FINALLY got an Xbox 360 a few days ago. I'm just wondering if anyone could suggest any good games for it? I like platformers and RPGs (and shooters, but only if they have a really good storyline).

I already have Halo 3 and I'm borrowing a copy of Gears of War from someone. That's all I have at the moment. Any suggestions?

Viva Pinata!

Is that really that good of a game? The commercials didn't make it look interesting at all.

Guitar Hero 3- Legends of Rock :thumbsup2

AForCow1.gif

I haven't really played much of those "music playing" type of games. The only ones that I have played are Donkey Konga 1 and 2, but in the same way that Aengus is Grand Master A at Guitar Hero, I am Grand Master M at both Donkey Konga games.

Has anybody played the game "Lost Odyssey" yet? It sounds interesting, but I don't know if it's worth playing or not.

I dont have a X-BOX 360/ but my brothers friends do and we played Ramone the Raving Bunnies!! Its sooo much fun and its so simple! Anybody can do it. Its sort of like dance dance revolution except you use the 2 triggers on the front of the controller. And thats all you use for most of the game! Left, or Right. LOL. Bunnies come down these steps and when they hit a certain spot you hit left, if they came out from the left or right, if they are on the right. :woohoo:

May I suggest Guitar Hero 3 - Legends Of Rock
I don't have an xbox360
but i played it and i cant stop
i have a nintendo wii btw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter