1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
salt and pepper -- to taste
---TOPPING---
1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
sausage or pepperoni
oregano
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375. Mix together crust ingredients. Separate into 2 pieces and flatten them onto cookie sheets. They will be about 1/2" thick when you are done. Bake for 30 min; pour off any fat that may have collected. Meanwhile, mix together the filling ingredients. Spread over both crusts. Put your toppping ingredients on and put back in the oven for about 15 min.
I made this today and realized I had not tomatoes when the crust was in the oven. I made a quick sauce using tomato sauce, basil, oregano, seasoned salt, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. I didn't simmer it long and didn't use very much and the pizza was better than the above recipe. I don't use commercial sauce because they put lots of corn syrup in. But tomato sauce from a can has only 4g in 1/4c. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter