Wyndham for $75!!! Good... or bad?

markb

True master of Disney
Wyndham for $75!!! Good... or bad?
Never stayed here before? Please give me your insights. How are the rooms? The Pool? Ease of access to DTD. Please inform.

We stayed last May - $55 priceline bid. The rooms were beautiful. We joined "Wyndham By Request" at Wyndham.com. You can link a priceline reservation with WBR by calling the 800 number. It lets you upgrade rooms if available and lots of special requests. I tried searching for my past posts regarding Wyndham but evidently the search option on the board is turned off.

The transportation was excellent. Downtown Disney is across the street. McDonalds with the 5 year old was only 10 minutes away but after "running" through Disney World for 5 days, my poor feet couldn't stand it. We had a car with us. Parking at the Hotel was also very easy.

Thanks for the info... could you upgrade to a room with a kitchen?
mb

I don't see why you would not be able to get that $55 rate again at DD Hilton, WP, or the Mariott.

The only problem is the Marriott. For $55 you should get the Hilton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter