Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

We just booked our first trip to Wyndham Bonnet Creek! I would love to be able to book the Teal Bin for November 11th 2017 to November 17th 2017 if possible :)

Please refer to the first post and follow the PM instructions

I was following Shel's PTR and she posted there when her trip was cancelled for some serious family stuff that came up. I'm sure she'll be back to the boards to do updates when she has an opportunity.

Thank you for posting here! (I'm supposed to be at Magic Kingdom for my birthday today - sigh)

Apologies for not getting the list updated sooner. I have to do it from my laptop and life has been too crazy to sit down and do it. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 3C ovarian cancer and I'm her only child close by (and 3 hours away at that) She had a massive surgery and then her bff and I took her on a little girls trip before she started chemo last week. I'm juggling her care plans, paperwork, appointments along with 2 jobs, 4 kids and a husband. I've made 9 trips up and back in the last 6 weeks.

Now that chemo is started life is a little less up in the air for now and I should be back on track.
Everything should be updated to here. Thank you to those of you who have cleaned up the bins.

Thank you for posting here! (I'm supposed to be at Magic Kingdom for my birthday today - sigh)

Apologies for not getting the list updated sooner. I have to do it from my laptop and life has been too crazy to sit down and do it. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 3C ovarian cancer and I'm her only child close by (and 3 hours away at that) She had a massive surgery and then her bff and I took her on a little girls trip before she started chemo last week. I'm juggling her care plans, paperwork, appointments along with 2 jobs, 4 kids and a husband. I've made 9 trips up and back in the last 6 weeks.

Now that chemo is started life is a little less up in the air for now and I should be back on track.
Everything should be updated to here. Thank you to those of you who have cleaned up the bins.
Thank you for all you do and thank you for signing us up for a bin this summer! I hope life can settle down for you a bit, sounds like you have a lot going on. Best wishes to you and your family.

:grouphug:

I didn't want to overshare your business but figured it was okay to mention you were going through some tough stuff since you put it in your PTR. Let us know if your Dis fam can do anything for you during this time. Thinking of you and your mom.

So sorry Chelley. hope things go well. Purple box is doing great. I thought I would inventory.
Waffle iron
Coffee filters
Muffin tins
Clorox wipes
3 bottles of water
Clothes pins
Mickey and Minnie placemats
OFF
Mousse
Ponchos
Children's water shoes
Dawn
coffee and pods
Glade spray
Glo sticks
Lysol cleaning spray
Wine charms
Fun cards
Pink Happy Birthday banner
Two small puzzles
Italian dressing
Candles
Q tips
Laundry detergent
I'll be adding things when we check out

Just a reminder. If possible put opened items in zip lock bags. dawn leaked

Our prayers are with you and your family as you work through this time

If we get our booking it will be Sept 29 to Oct 6th and we would love a bin and have lots to donate back. Sending a PM

Thanks so much everyone for contributing to the pay it forward bins! We had a great time at WBC and the bin was a fantastic added touch.

Can't wait for our next stay!

I am going to try sending the PM (as I believe I have 10 posts), but if it doesn't work I would like to post to sign up for the Purple bin from 8/27-9/2.. Thank you! :)

Purple bin was dropped back off this morning and is awaiting Mirvia to pick it up on August 13.

Have Fun!

I am wondering if my PM was ever received.. I have not heard anything in regards to my message the other week. (Maybe I didn't PM correctly, totally possible) Thanks!

If anyone can update me on the teal bin that would be great. I haven't heard anything since April ;)

If anyone can update me on the teal bin that would be great. I haven't heard anything since April ;)

Not sure if this helps but I saw it sitting on the shelf when we picked up the Purple bin on 7/3 . They did make a comment when we picked up ours about how long the bins have been sitting there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!