WWTBAM Mini-Meet?

JamesD

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but I had an idea of when to have a mini-meet to attend some of the Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play It! shows. Since many of you are planning on attending fellow Virginian, DaveH's 50's Prime Time Cafe meet on Thur., Dec. 5th; I thought it would be a good idea to shoot for sometime in the afternoon on the same day. Dinner will be at 5 pm and the MGM Studios parade is usually at 2:30 pm in Dec., so we could try to attend a couple of shows in the 3-5 pm timeframe. Right now, there are shows at 3:45 and 4:15 pm, which we could attend. The other option is to go to a couple of shows before the parade at 12:20 and 1:10 pm. How does that sound to everyone else?

Hi, James, you have to run all mini meet ideas through Marsha and Cathy Canada this year. I would say that with Marsha's DD's upcoming wedding, you're better off PMing CC with the idea. :)

James, I'm putting this down for the day you suggested. It sounds like a good idea. As we get closer, you can work on the times you want to try for. Thanks!

Barb, if this is before or after the Prime Time meet, that would be nice. That way a lot of us would be in the 'general vicinity'. :)

Note, that I think the meal has been changed to 3:30 in order not to conflict with something else (I think drink around the world) Good plan, we eat then drink (I heard some people forgot to eat last year and paid the price!)

Count Meg and I in for this, James! You know how I like my trivia! ;)
CC

<bgsound src="http://205.158.147.182/lightdown.wav" loop="1">

Sounds like fun. I would love more pins.

PA070267.JPG

I am trying to decide if I can make it to Dis-con. When will this mini-meet be? I love the WWTBAM-PI attraction and got involved on the DB due to the debate on the thirty day rule. Getting onto the hot seat is always a blast.

We're signed up for the Prime Time 50's meet already, I think - for whenever it is. I'm way behind on my itinerary! Bad commando! I promise now that my DSL is FINALLY back up & running correctly I will catch up! I think WWTBAM sounds good, especially since we didn't get to do it last year. :teeth: Count us in!

poopie up for this one, still mad about the time 8 year old beat her to the HOT SEAT!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter