Writing a letter to Disney

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Where would you address a letter to tell Disney not to close CoP? I know it may not go nowhere or impact any decision regarding the future of the attraction but it is somthing I really want to do. I love CoP and look forward to it every trip, I would be really sad to see it go. :guilty:

I wish I knew. I'd do the same thing. Are they for sure closing it though? I know there's been talk forever but there's no final decision, right?

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

or,

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

or,

Meg Crofton
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

HTH

I just thought of it: How would I get a letter directly to Iger himself, or at least someone reads his letters.

disneymaniac24 said:
I wish I knew. I'd do the same thing. Are they for sure closing it though? I know there's been talk forever but there's no final decision, right?

Nope, no decision to close it has been made to this point. This talk has been going on for years.

Just a reminder that the DIS cannot be used to organize or run a letter-writing campaign (or petitions, or anything else of that ilk).

Sarangel

Sarangel said:
Just a reminder that the DIS cannot be used to organize or run a letter-writing campaign (or petitions, or anything else of that ilk).

Sarangel
Oh sorry, wasn't trying to start a campaign but also was not aware of that rule. I'm sorry again. :blush:

Well, the address for the Disney company is: Walt Disney Co.
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, Ca. 91521
Phone..............818-973-3404
Fax.................818-840-0750
It's what I used every so often to get a point across. I have no idea if the info is still good or not, haven't sent anything for about 2 years. Maybe someone else would know for sure....... :confused3

Sarangel said:

Sarangel

Really? I'm not trying to start anything here, believe me, I'm just surprised to hear this after reading the various threads organizing/keeping track of who wrote or called about clearing the park related to MNSSHP. See, I learn something new everyday! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter