Wow...through multiple deals, our ticket prices are fabulous!!!

igitur

Mouseketeer
I just calculated how much we'll be paying for our park tickets and I couldn't believe the price!

We got a deal to stay at the Marriott Grande Vista (5 days/$199). This includes 2 free 5-day Seaworld tickets (to listen to their talk), so I also had to buy two kids tickets. Through Marriott, I got two 5-day kids tickets for $49 each.

I also purchased 2 Adult 5-day Universal passes at $119 each and received two kids passes for free.

So...when I figured it all out, our tickets cost a total of $355, divide that by 4 and they're $88.75 each. But if we stagger them correctly, that's 10 days for two parks which comes out to about $8.86 per person per park per day!

I think that's a pretty good price!

Anyone else calculating and finding out they're getting some pretty good deals with discounts?

Deb

the prices are great, but i don't think i could spend 5 days straight at sea world, maybe two if i really tried. universal should be a bit easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter