Wow, I just found this board.....

loopner67

The addiction grows daily.
and I can't believe it's been here all this time, but some how I missed it. I'm thankful that someone posted something about SB on the tips board and someone else suggested this board!

I'm a maniac Disney scrapper, if I may say so myself. So far, I have scrapped an album for a November 2004 trip - 46 layouts. Then, I've started an album for our March 2006 trip - only 7 layouts and I just made an Epcot Kidcots layout the other day. I have mapped out how many layouts I still have to make for that trip and that would be about 96 layouts. Gasp! I *should* pare that back. :3dglasses Also, recently, I scrapped an old trip (1994) and that equaled about 14 pages. Boy did I take a lot less pictures then and there also wasn't Photo Pass.

I also have Disney Honeymoon pictures from '96 that need to be scrapped. I should prioritize those.

We were going to wait to go back until Fall/Winter '07 and now have decided to go in April, so I need to get moving on last year's trip's pictures, don't I?

Can't wait to get to meet you guys, to see your layouts and to share some of mine. I haven't been frequenting these boards much lately, so I can't add attachments yet, but I think I can share links? I have many pages uploaed to my photo bucket account. :wizard:

Welcome!!!! We have lots to share so if you have tips, questions, a layout you want to brag about, please share it with us. We are a really friendly bunch and SSSHHH don't tell anyone but we enable each other too! :rotfl2: Got to feed the addiction!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Welcome!!!! We have lots to share so if you have tips, questions, a layout you want to brag about, please share it with us. We are a really friendly bunch and SSSHHH don't tell anyone but we enable each other too! :rotfl2: Got to feed the addiction!

Thanks so much for the welcome. I was hoping someone was on tonight and would be around to chat. :sunny:

I *do* have a question already... I see a thread at the top (with the sticky) where people post their layouts. Is that the only place we share layouts or do people post individual threads with layouts if they want? I just want to be sure I follow the rules. :smokin:

Oh how I love to enable. I also love your siggy with the stuff about swaps. I used to be *Big* into swaps, but got out of that, so maybe I'll jump back in here. Twist my arm, please. :p

I think about Disney scrapping so much. I'm on other groups for scrapping, but I think some of the Magic of doing Disney layouts gets lost and I'm sure you know what I mean. I have already started to mentally plan what pictures to take on our next trip in the sense of what to scrap. It's so addicting. :teeth:

Welcome to the best board on the DIS!

I have so much more fun doing Disney layouts than just scrapping my boring life. :rotfl: It's not quite that bad, but it is much more fun reliving that trip to Chef Mickey's than the trip to the local pumpkin patch. :goodvibes

Enjoy the board!

:welcome:

Hi! Glad you found us!! :wave:

I saw your "first page" layout on another thread--it's awesome! :cheer2: To answer your question, a lot of people post layouts in that sticky, but you can post them wherever you want--we'd love to see them!! Just like B&MB said, we're a friendly bunch around here, but we will draw you back into the swapping addiction, too, if you don't watch us carefully! ;)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WELCOME!! Glad you found us. I would love to see some of you layouts. Share away!

loopner67 said:
Thanks so much for the welcome. I was hoping someone was on tonight and would be around to chat. :sunny:

I *do* have a question already... I see a thread at the top (with the sticky) where people post their layouts. Is that the only place we share layouts or do people post individual threads with layouts if they want? I just want to be sure I follow the rules. :smokin:

Oh how I love to enable. I also love your siggy with the stuff about swaps. I used to be *Big* into swaps, but got out of that, so maybe I'll jump back in here. Twist my arm, please. :p

I think about Disney scrapping so much. I'm on other groups for scrapping, but I think some of the Magic of doing Disney layouts gets lost and I'm sure you know what I mean. I have already started to mentally plan what pictures to take on our next trip in the sense of what to scrap. It's so addicting. :teeth:

Yes you can post individual threads with layouts, I do or you can put them in the sticky.

Twist Twist, We have a swap calendar at the top of the swaps sub-forum. Check out what we have planned this year! Some are Disney and others are every day themes.

I like this forum a lot because we can combine 2 passions, Disney and scrapping. I'm trying to finish my 2004 trip and I have 4 trips in 2005 to do so I lots to share!

Don't forget to scroll down under the sub-forums to our community forum, we post general life stuff there.

I can't wait to see more of your stuff!!!

What a great, warm welcome! I know I'm going to love it here.

I will definitely have to look for your community forum to chat about every day stuff. I like to chat, if you hadn't noticed. :joker:

Wow BMB - 4 trips to scrap from one year?! I couldn't even imagine. :rotfl:

I'm trying to decide which layouts to upload to my photobucket account (I deleted many out!!) to share with you guys. :wizard:

Oh Oh Oh Don't forget me!!!!! I am the evil one!!!! :lmao: I want to say Hi too!!!!! HI!!!!! HI!!!! HI!!!!! Welcome aboard and let me share with you that if you are having an EVIL moment, feel free to use the "Code" Maria moment!!! :rotfl2: If you are having a BLOND moment, feel free to use the "Code" Nancy moment!!! and our friend there Buffy the Sailor Slayer, (Well that kinda say's it all) We just won't go there!!!!! :lmao:

:rotfl:

Told you I was EVIL!!!! Hee Hee!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!

Maria

maria34a said:
Oh Oh Oh Don't forget me!!!!! I am the evil one!!!! :lmao: I want to say Hi too!!!!! HI!!!!! HI!!!! HI!!!!! Welcome aboard and let me share with you that if you are having an EVIL moment, feel free to use the "Code" Maria moment!!! :rotfl2: If you are having a BLOND moment, feel free to use the "Code" Nancy moment!!! and our friend there Buffy the Sailor Slayer, (Well that kinda say's it all) We just won't go there!!!!! :lmao:

Welcome!!!!!

Maria

:lmao: Hope we don't scare her off to quickly!!! ;)

maria34a said:
Welcome!!!!!

Maria

:teeth: I'm loving these boards already. How could you guys have been here all this time and I just found you?!

I love how fun you guys are! Nope, Nancy, I don't scare easily, by any means. bwahahahahha

I feel quite a few Code Marias coming on and maybe a Code Nancy. I'm gonna need to figure out the Buffy the Sailor Slayer thing, but I'll enjoy the suspense. :cool1:

maria34a said:

Welcome!!!!!

Maria

Back to your room young lady!

For clarification I was quite the catch in my prime. Ask DH! So I slaid a few sailors hearts in my time. :teeth: Only one sailor stood up to the challenge and that was DH. I prefer Goddess Moments, that's when I'm in full scrapper mode.

WELCOME!!! and I can't wait to see your pages. Personally, I like when they are posted in the Virtual Scrapbook, that way I don't miss them in an individual thread or if I want to see them 2 months from now, I know just where to go. But whichever way, glad to have you here!!!

Michele said:
WELCOME!!! and I can't wait to see your pages. Personally, I like when they are posted in the Virtual Scrapbook, that way I don't miss them in an individual thread or if I want to see them 2 months from now, I know just where to go. But whichever way, glad to have you here!!!

Makes sense about the virtual scrapbook. I could post links up in that post? Would that be good? Better than posting them again?! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter